Tangiers Mixed And Multiple Reviews

cymptom

[b][u]Tangiers Kashmir (F-Line)[/b][/u]

[b][u]Set up[/b][/u]: I've probably smoked this out of all my hookahs -- Mya QT S-Class (my machine of choice because of the easy pull), Tasqueem Atlantis, Mya Bohemian, using a Mya wide hose and either the phunnel bowl or a normal Tangiers head.

[b][u]Smell[/b][/u]: Initially slightly different from what I was expecting, though it still blew me away and kept me coming back for sniff after sniff. Spicy, floral and sometimes a bit like incense.

[b][u]Look:[/b][/u] It's Tangiers...

[b][u]Flavor[/b][/u]: Well, I haven't smoked F-Line Kashmir on it's own -- I bought this flavor because I was so delighted with Kashmir Peach that I wanted to try making some of my own Kashmir mixes. So, over the past month I've been experimenting with mixing Kashmir with almost every flavor I own. I'll provide a quick overview of the mixes I remember trying and a number out of 5 indicating my overall satisfaction. Keep in mind that any of these mixes could work better or worse than they have in my experience. All flavors are Tangiers unless otherwise noted.

[b]Kashmir/Guava:[/b] 5/5 - This is my current favorite smoke. Tangiers Guava is a dead on flavor, and I'd say it's rather bold. When mixed with Kashmir, it has the capacity to stand out over the Kashmir perhaps a bit more than peach normally does. The taste of guava with that spicy complex floral Kashmir taste in the background is just heavenly.
[b]Kashmir/Apricot[/b]: 4/5 - My second favorite Kashmir mix. I have to experiment with ratios a bit more, but from my experience so far the Apricot flavor isn't quite as prominent as the Guava -- it's about on par with the peach. I have also tried mixing Al Fakher Apricot with Kashmir and have had good results. This is a good option when you want a smoke that isn't quite as heavy as a bowl of %100 Tangiers.
[b]Kashmir/AF Coconut[/b]: 2/5 - This was kinda funky. Maybe I should give it another go with different ratios, but after my first experience with this mix it really doesn't sound like a good idea. I don't think the two flavors go together very well -- instead of complimenting each other, they seem to overlap and clash.
[b]Kashmir/Nakhla Mandarin Orange[/b]: 3/5 - Well this was interesting. It was also a while ago, so I can't remember exactly how the taste worked out, but I think I considered it a success. I may try it again sometime.
[b]Kashmir/F-Line Apple[/b]: ?/5 - I can't exactly comment on this one because I was sick at the time and it really burnt my throat every time I tried to smoke it. But it was certainly very strong, and the 4 people I was smoking with at the time all loved it.
[b]Kashmir/Nakhla Peach[/b]: 4/5 - What can I say? Kashmir and Peach go well together, and although this flavor wasn't as fine tuned as the Kashmir Peach that Tangiers makes himself, it was very good and a nice alternative when you want a smoke that is a slight step down in terms of buzz, or if you just want something a little different. I love the taste of Nakhla Peach so I enjoy this mix.
[b]Kashmir/AF Golden Esk Apple[/b]: 4/5 - Particularly enjoyable. With a layer of Kashmir on the bottom and the apple on the top, it took about 5-8 minutes for the kashmir flavor to start coming through. After about 15 minutes it was a perfect combination of flavors, but at around 30-40 minutes into the bowl the Kashmir flavor had completely overpowered the apple. I think this could be remedied with variations in the mixing ratio.

I tried a few other mixes, but I really can't remember them well enough to comment. I plan to update this post in the future and add reviews of other Kashmir mixes.

And just a word on mixing Tangiers with other brands: I've heard that mixing brands can sometimes be problematic, but I really haven't encountered any trouble at all. I frequently mix Tangiers with other brands when I want to tone down the buzz or bring in some new flavors. Now, on to the rest of the review...

[b][u]Buzz[/b][/u]: Like I said, I haven't smoked this stuff on its own, but it is caffeinated and I always get buzzed when I smoke it mixed. I have not noticed as strong a caffeine buzz as I have with the F-Line apple, but this could just be because I have not tried the Kashmir on its own.

[b][u]Overall:[/b][/u] After almost a month, my supply is almost depleted. I simply love this stuff, as do all my friends, and can almost never resist mixing it in with whatever flavor I'm packing. There is no other shisha on the market to compare it to, so it gets a definite 5/5.

First of all, I am a German Hookah smoker and like Tangiers! I enjoy authentic tasting shisha. So I like the Tangiers flavour that are authentic and the sour tasting flavours as well.
I won't say anything that is common with all flavour and that each of you knows. Like the cut. What I wanted to mention is that Tangiers is said to be strong. My experience is that is [u]not[/u] if you find the right setup. Which isn't quiet easy.

[b]Kashmir Apple[/b]
Strong Cardamom taste. Ether you love this or hate it. I do both. Sometimes I open the box and smell the spice and think: Oh, how can you smoke something like this?
On other days I just want it and enjoy it!
The apple flavour isn't tastable and I mix it sometimes with other fruity flavours.
I would enjoy it more often if the Cardamom taste would be more subtile and the fruit flavour in the foreground.
This one is really strong for me. Maybe not quiet the right setup and so it's buzzing me often.
Because it is not an all day flavour I give 6/10.
P.S.
What would be very nice: A chrismas-shisha with kashmir, cinnamon and a hint of vanilla. Optional apple.

[b]Raspberry[/b]
I like this one! Very fruity and authentic taste. Not strong, smooth tight smoke.
9/10

[b]Pear[/b]
I had some really good smokes with this one! The smell is authentic and yummy. You want to eat it if you open the bag. The taste was like the smell promised (not eating, smoking). I just put a few leafs in a clay bowl (about 10, so very little) added foil and a screen and used a three kings coal. And had about an hour full taste and smoke!
Then something went wrong and for the second half of the badge I had no taste at all. I don't know what the problem was. Changing setup? Bad package?
7/10 because of this problems.

[b]Passion Fruit[/b]
My favourite. Sour taste, authentic, perfect smoke (like all Tangiers). I mixed it also with Serbetli Mango Shisha. A perfect mixture!
10/10

[b]Red Apple[/b]
I like apple shisha. This one I didn't. Subtile flavour. Sorry, tang!
3/10

[b]Green Apple[/b]
No authentic flavour. Tastes like sweets. Smells alcoholic and strong. What I liked about this one is the sourness. So I give 6/10.

Tangiers is one of my favourite brands, although I don't like every flavour. But every brand has it good and bad sorts. Thanks, tang, for giving us such a great product.
Some more reviews to come when my order arrives!

• 1 month later...
Tangiers reviews using the funnel bowl

[b]Tangiers Kashmir Peach.[/b]

This was a pretty funky flavour indeed.

Smell/look : The smell on this was not what I expected. I found the peach fragrance was pretty lower than what I thought it would be. It did seem appealing though and the look was the same as the previous flavour I tried (it all looks the same)

Smoke: Smoke was fantastic on this one, nice smooth and got going very quickly indeed. Heat management was easy on the big funnel bowl, and as a result was pretty comfortable.

Flavour: The flavour was similar to an Indian incense stick. It was unlike anything I've tried before, and I could just about make out the peach. Other peaches I've tried were nice, but it's not my ideal flavour, so the lack of a very peachy taste was pretty welcome. The incense type flavour kept me interested but didn't rock me enough to want to make a repeat of this flavour. If you like something with an eastern feel and a incense type experience, this is certainly a very strong tobacco

conclusions: Great flavour strength and smoke density. It lasted as long as I usually have a session for (1-2 hours) and is very strong indeed. If you are an unexperienced smoker, you may well get a buzz after 3 or 4 puffs!

Not my particular taste, but cannot deny the quality: [b]8.5[/b]

[b]Tangiers melon blend[/b]:

smell/look: Same as the other one in terms of looks, no need to describe it, but the smell was quite strong indeed. A bit like smelling fumari watermelon or flavours which you can smell and feel in your throat by the aroma alone.

Smoke: Lots of smoke, but perhaps not as smooth as the Kashmir peach. This one required slightly less heat when it got going.

Flavour: The flavour is almost sickly sweet. A little like having a melon blend candy floss if such a thing existed. So sweet it felt like my teeth were decaying. I could feel the strength of the flavour in my throat and it kept this up for a good few minutes before it settled to something smoother. You can definately tell it's melon and the flavour was definately similar to the smell.

Conclusion: This is a very sweet flavour that is almost overwhelming in its almost sickly sweetness. After a few minutes of smoking this does settle down and is what I would describe as a high quality smoke with a solid flavour. The flavour I feel is too intense in its sweetness, resulting in a not so comfortable experience initially, to a decent one after a few minutes.

[b]7[/b]

After the intial problems with Green apple, I found these flavours to indicate that Tangiers is a solid tobacco, with some unique attributes. I was impressed at the purity of these flavours and it was almost effortless getting them going.

I may well have to get a couple more flavours. If I find one to my taste, this could well become a regular smoke. The strength is quite noticeable though and certainly if I have a head of either flavour, I won't feel like another Shisha that day.

Tangiers- Pottermelon *Mix*- Pear/Watermelon-
Pipe- The ones at Tangiers!
Smell- I have no idea, I didn’t pack the bowl
Bowl Used- I am guessing the regular Tangiers Bowl
Foil- I do believe Eric and is peeps use heavy duty
Coal Configuration- 4 Canary Coals to start the bowl off
Flavor/Longevity- my friends and I decided that they wanted a mix this time… And let me tell you it was amazing!!! Very sweet, Very Delicious!!! For all you Tangy fans out there you need to buy these two flavors and smoke them to make one of the best flavors I have ever smoked!!!! My friends ended up walking out of there with a mix of this.. And they have been smoking it since we got home. Although I didn’t sit and finish this bowl with them *had my own hookahs to smoke* it was mighty tasty.
9.5/10 *lost to .5 because my friend said the flavor died down a little towards the end*

• 4 weeks later...
Tangiers Watermelon

Setup: Small Bowl

Cut: The usually Tangiers "giant-leaf-pile" style. (stolen)

Smell: it smells good

Smoke: The usual tangiers smoke, a bit thick sometimes, thin others. Still pleased.

Flavor: Taste like watermelon gum. Very good smoke, well worth the 250g bag.

Duration: Over an hour. Went through 2 coals on this. I use a small bowl so I dont need a lot of heat.

Final: 9/10, hits the lungs like a champ and tastes good.

Tangiers Raspberry

Setup: Small Bowl

Cut: The usually Tangiers "giant-leaf-pile" style. (stolen)

Smell: it smells like raspberry

Smoke: The usual tangiers smoke, a bit thick sometimes, thin others. Still pleased.

Flavor: Taste like raspberry. This is the first raspberry I have smoked so I cant compare it to another brand.

Duration: Over an hour. Went through 3 coals on this. I use a small bowl so I dont need a lot of heat.

Final: 8/10, good flavor. Will need to smoke it again, and maybe a few more times.

• 2 months later...
3 in 1 Review: Horchata, Kiwi, Spearmint

Setup: Maya QT

Smell: Horchata smelled sweet but cinamony, kiwi smelled very close to kiwi, spearmint smelled like strong winterfresh

Smoke: All of them had nice fluffy could, excellent smoke

Buzz: Horchata gave me a very nice buzz, kiwi was a mellower buzz, spearmint had very nice buzz

Taste: Horchata takes almost like the real thing, except its a little hard to get going because of humidity flavor changes throughout the bowl, but when it hit good it was dead on. Kiwi was very good, almost like the real thing but flavor got a little old after a wild. Spearmint is very nice and soothing but i highly recommend mixing it with something for even better taste.

OVerall: All three get about 8/10, very unique and tasty flavors but will never takeover the general fav flavors, but if your looking to try something out of the ordinary dont forget these flavors!

• 2 months later...
Note: These are first impression reviews... I may be adding to them later.

Kiwi

Setup: Khalil Mamoun Amer

Bowl: MNH Small Glass Funnel

Coals: One 40mm Three Kings broken in half

Smell: Can't really explain it, but it smells delicious. Sweet, fruity, almost kinda woodsy or airy or something.

Cut: Standard Tangiers

Smoke Thickenss: Thick

Flavour: Amazing. Very vivid, even better than expected from the smell. Sweet, but distinct and unique.

Buzz: I tapped out about 30 minutes into this one. It was my second consecutive bowl of the night though...

Duration: I only smoked for 30 minutes, but Tangiers can cook for a while.

Overall: 9.3 -- This stuff is great, will definitely be keeping this on hand. Looking forward to playing around with mixes, too. This flavor really lingers in the stem -- the first 10 minutes of my bowl of horchata tasted like straight kiwi.

Horchata

Smell: Creamy, milky, a bit of spice, and sweet

Flavour: True to the smell -- a very enjoyable smoke. Stronger than Smileys.

Buzz: Nice.

Duration: Smoked till the coals ran out (40 minutes?)

Overall: 9.0 -- Very enjoyable smoke -- pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

Peach Iced Tea

Smell: Similar to Juicy Peach, but... with tea....

Flavour: Pretty tasty, like sweet peach iced tea.

Buzz: Yea. Buzz is strong for every Tangiers flavor.

Duration: I smoked until the coals ran out (40 minutes?)

Overall: 8.3 -- Nice smoke. I was a bit distracted while I was smoking this and didn't manage the heat so well, so it wasn't the ideal experience. I'll be trying it again later and will probably update this review.

Reviews coming soon: Brambleberry, New Raspberry, Spearmint, Nectarine, Clove Edited by symptom CY

• 1 month later...
I'm finally not lazy enough to review some of Tangier's finest new smokes so here they are...

Tangiers Brambleberry

Smell/Flavor: very yummy smelling berry flavor. made me want to eat it lol. taste was very good as well. kinda blackberryish but not.

Cut: standard tangiers cut, big leaves and very juicy!

Smoke: nice puffy clouds of smoke. super thick rips at times. i love it!

Buzz: kinda mellower buzz than other tangiers tobacco but it did hit me semi hard at one point.

Amount(approx)/Duration: bout an hour or so before we switched it up to some starbuzz.

Hookah Type: 27inch MYA Bohemian w/MYA Cloisonne Hose.

Bowl: Tangiers small funnel

Foil/Screen: double cheapo foil

Coal/Amount: 3 easy lite coals in a traingular fashion.

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 8/10. very delicious flavor that reminds me of SB blackberry a bit. would def buy again and highly recommended.

----

Tangiers Kiwi

Smell/Flavor: Def smells of fresh kiwi's. flavor is spot on and super delicious. this is my fave outta the newer stuff eric has released.l

Smoke: smokin in a garage this flavor was super thick clouds with every pull. fun flavor to smoke cuz you could easily get big poofy clouds without much effort. very nice.

Buzz: no buzz at all for me. my friends cant say the same tho.

Amount(approx)/Duration: bout 90 mins or so.

Hookah Type: medium egyptian metal rotator w/ standard mya hose...the OG hookah that i 1st started smoking outta of years ago and this thing still rips it up hardcore.

Bowl: Tangiers funnel bowl

Foil/Screen: double reynolds regular foil

Coal/Amount: 3 easy lites in a triangular fashion then added a 3rd halfway thru session

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 10/10. this stuff is amazing. im not a big fan of kiwi but this batch blew me away. i am def ordering this on my next tobacco order and keeping it on hand as much as possible.

------

Tangiers Horchata

Smell/Flavor: smelled cinnomany (sp) alright. taste was very cinnamon-like as i expected and pretty good.

Smoke: smokin outside the cloulds were pretty big and it wasnt very windy at all so i could imagine indoors.

Buzz: holy shit this knocked me on my ass! had 2 take a breather for bout 5 mins.

Amount(approx)/Duration: 40 mins or so was gettin tired and needed 2 sleep

Hookah Type: 27inch MYA Bohemian w/MYA Cloisonne Hose.

Bowl: Tangiers funnel bowl (is there anything better to use with this stuff? lol)

Foil/Screen: double cheapo foil

Coal/Amount: 3 easy lite coals in a triangular fashion

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 7/10. very good flavor but its not something i would smoke on a daily basis. will probably order another batch and have it around for when i wanna smoke something outta the norm.

thats it for now. i have clove to smoke in an hour or so and ill review the rest of em next time i wanna feel productive. enjoy!

• 1 month later...
Lemon Blossom

Setup:Khalil Mamoun Amer, Small Funnel, Three halves of 40mm 3Kings

Smell: Very earthy and floral, with a hint of lemon.

Flavor: True to the smell, and while it's not an in-your-face kind of flavor, it's strong nonetheless.

Smoke: I've had some great smokes with this tobacco. Very smooth and thick... beautiful.

Mixing: Haven't tried mixing this with any other tobaccos yet, though I did try mixing in some Yerba Lena Yesca (aka "Aztec Gold.") The taste of the herb went well with the floral qualities of the tobacco and added a noticible feeling of clarity to the buzz.

edit: I reluctantly tried mixing in some Layalina Passion Fruit on request at a party, and to my surprise it was pretty enjoyable. Only a bit of Passion Fruit is necessary.

Overall: 9.5/10 This flavor has very quickly become one of my favorites. Brought it to a party a few weeks ago and it ended up being a real crowd pleaser. I wish HC sold it by the kilo...

Clove

Smell: Not what I was expecting at first. It's been a while since I've smelled real cloves, but I think it's a very natural clove smell/flavor.

Flavor: Again, not what I was expecting at first. I guess I expected it to taste like a clove cigartette, but it's much milder. The interesting thing about this flavor is that you seem to taste it the most AFTER exhale. This flavor quickly grew on me over a period of 2 weeks.

Smoke: Difficult to say -- I've only tried smoking this on its own once and couldn't get it going well. It's always smoked well for me as a mixer.

Mixing: I was very excited to add this flavor to my mixing options, and it did not disappoint. Clove+Grape and Clove+Peach may be my favorite of the mixes. I also use this in my mulling spice mix, which involves Cinnamon, Cardamon, Orange, and Apple.

Overall: 9/10 Yeah, this stuff is the bomb -- there's nothing like it. I was a bit disappointed at first because I had very different expectations, but I soon found myself daydreaming about this flavor, eagerly awaiting my next opportunity to smoke it. Already on my third batch.

Mystery Meat

Setup: Khalil Mamoun Amer, Small Funnel, Three Halves of 40mm 3 Kings

Smell: Umm.... well, one thing's for sure -- it doesn't smell or taste like meat. I was surprised by the sweetness and fruitiness of the smell, though it does have a certain nutty quality. I think it smells like Blue Gumball with some kind of nutty flavor mixed in there, though I'm sure that's not what it actually is.

Flavor: True to the smell. Surprisingly and impressively enjoyable. I like this stuff.

Smoke: Thick, smooth and heavy -- Tangiers at its best.

Mixing: Haven't tried mixing, and I doubt I will, just because I don't know what the hell this flavor is.

Overall: 8.5/10 This stuff is great! My only problem with it is that I don't know what it is, and for me, when I don't know what a flavor is I can only appreciate it so much. Having a specific taste in mind drastically affects the conceptualization and perception of the flavor -- the name "Mystery Meat" just doesn't do anything for me. I should also note that this has become one of my brother's favorite flavors -- he says he may like it even more than Kashmir Peach. Edited by symptom CY

Blueberry:

Too lazy to go into the set-up, but the basics: Tangiers small funnel bowl and 3 Japanese coals.

Smell: smelled like some kind of blueberry pastry. I first thought it smelled like pie.

Flavor: and then I realized that it tasted like blueberry muffins, smelling like them as well.

Smoke: as someone already said, it's really thick, which is quite nice.

Buzz: This is the only Tangiers flavor I've ever gotten a debilitating buzz from. And when I say "debilitating," I of course mean awesome, but I couldn't move for a couple of minutes. All that considering that I used to be a seasoned chain-smoker...

Overall: 9/10. While I'm not a big fan of the muffin culture (and, therefore, can't smoke blueberry that often), I really like Tangiers for the smoke thickness and the flavor longevity. Plus, the muffin taste becomes more subtle after a while and I feel better about life. Lastly, the best thing about Tangiers is watching all the uninitiated smoke it. Fall over like apples from a tree, hehehe.

Raspberry:

Honestly, I don't know what the hell happened to my raspberry. I smoked Tangiers raspberry before. I dipped my head into the crate, and it smelled like raspberries. When I packed it, it tasted like smoke. And, yes, I mixed it up with the "juice," so to speak, but the most I've gotten was a slight, very distant hint of raspberry.

I'll just review the first time I smoked it.

Setup: same as above, only way more holes in the foil, which I didn't really care for.

Smell: Smelled like raspberries. I wanted to eat it.

Taste: Tasted like them as well.

Smoke: Too many holes in the foil inhibited the fullness of Tangiers smoke, I think, but it kept the taste going for hours.

Overall: 9.5/10. I think I just need to get another batch of this stuff, because it's incredible. Maybe if I put my mix in the freezer, as suggested for Smiley's on the forum, it'll get better. Who knows. But definitely worth trying.

Brambleberry

Setup: same as above.

Smell: smelled like something really fruity. I liked it a lot.

Taste: I'm a big fan of fruity flavors, so this was appeasing.

Smoke: Amazing, as usual.

Overall: 9/10. I found this flavor to fade quickly for some reason, but I think it's a propensity a lot of berries share. Again, I really like the longevity of this stuff, despite the fact that toward the second hour, I could taste more smoke than flavor. Good stuff, that.

• 3 weeks later...
Lime

Setup: Khalil Mamoun Amer, Small Funnel, Three 40mm 3Kings Halves

Smell: I received this flavor by mistake and was going to send it back for another, but the smell through the packaging piqued my curiousity and I just had to open it up. Smells like lime, I guess -- perhaps a bit less citrusy than the lemon-lime, and more a mixture of candy and natural flavors.

Flavor: Like the smell -- a mixture of citrus lime and candy lime. It's definitely enjoyable, though I don't find it as refreshing as the Lemon-Lime flavor.

Mixing: Haven't tried mixing this yet, but I think it will probably be a good mixer. Just haven't figured out what to mix it with yet.

Overall:8.5/10 Solid and unique. Not as impressive to me as the Lemon-Lime, but well-executed nonetheless. I think the approach of combining candy and natural flavors is a good one, providing a well-rounded flavor that will only disappoint people who have a firm aversion to one or the other.

Lemon-Lime

Smell: Very fresh... and refreshing. A very natural and citrusy lemon-lime sensation.

Flavor: Same as the smell -- a very refreshing taste. I think I taste more lime than lemon, but it's hard to say. Whatever the ratio is, it's perfect.

Mixing: Haven't tried mixing this with any other tobacco, though I did try mixing some sake in with the water. It was bit choking in the throat (I added a lot...) but in a satisfying kind of way. The taste of the alcohol went well with the flavor -- it was a familiar combination. I bet this flavor would be real good with tequila in the base.

Overall: 9/10 This flavor is pretty damn good -- I've never had anything like it before and enjoy it much more than I had anticipated. Goes nice with a Corona or a Miller "Chill" -- would probably be great with some tequila or a margarita, too.

Marigold

Smell: Sweet, earthy and warm. I had heard this was a floral flavor and there was much less floweryness than I had anticipated.

Flavor: Like the smell -- very earthy and slightly sweet. Not all that exciting on its own, but still nice nonetheless. Nothing like a rose or a jasmine, and dissimilar to the floral taste in the Lemon-blossom flavor.

Mixing: I may not ever smoke this flavor on its own again -- the flavor left me wanting something a bit more. So far, I've tried mixing in some Layalina Apricot and it was a very enjoyable smoke.

Overall:7.5/10 It's nothing I'm too excited about, and I doubt I'll ever buy it again, but it's still a nice earthy flavor which, in my experience so far, seems to be quite a nice mixer.

Passionfruit

Smell: Juicy, fruity, tropical, and strong. Like passionfruit, if you've ever had the candy/juice/fruit. It's a bit less intense acidic than Layalina Passionfruit and most passionfruit juices I've had, which is definitely a good thing in my opinion.

Flavor: True to the smell. The flavor floods your senses and is milder than Layalina Passionfruit while still being a strong flavor. It's not at all mild. I've tasted a similar passionfruit flavor somewhere before... Jolly Ranchers maybe?

Mixing: Haven't tried it yet.

Overall: 9/10 The Tangiers take on passionfruit is pretty much perfect. While I find Layalina Passionfruit to be rather sickening over time, Tangiers PF is more thoroughly enjoyable as a less offensive smoke that nonetheless delivers an intense and vivid flavor sensation. Edited by symptom CY

!!!!!!!!!!!OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!! so i was at Erick's hookah bat last night, that place is sooo cooool and sooo is Erick, and i smoked his tobacco for about 3 hours. he showed me how to set up the bowl and now i dont think i will ever smoke any other tobacco EVER. this is the best tobacco in the world. its like Erick is an alien that has come to this place and has this advance technology and is trying to get everyone to smoke this and then become like him THE KING OF HOOKAH. i don't care what anyone says TANGIERS IS THE BEST.

i smoked, and so did 5 other guys i was with,
Peach
Orange Soda
Kashmir Peach
Lemon (NEW)

the Orange soda was really good i only smoked it for about 30 min. It tasted like Fanta woohoo. the lemon was very good X10......cant wait to buy some. well to finish here is the numbers
11 out of 10
dude this shit just got real!

• 4 months later...
Brambleberry:

9/10. Very soothing flavor.

Orange Soda:

8/10. Tastes just like the drink. But to me its a hit or miss as to how much you really want to smoke it.

Mixed Fruit: Tropical Revenge.

10/10. F***ing Amazing. Best mixed fruit I have ever had. Its what Nakhla Tropicana was supposed to taste like every time a bowl is packed.

Mystery Meat:

7/10. Tastes just like Kashmir. Has the bite to it so I am pretty positive its what E mixes to make his Kashmir Apple/Peach and everything else. Tastes good, but to me its honestly better as a mixer. Try mixing it with Brambleberry.

Cooling Strawberry:

9/10. I am not a big fan of Strawberry for any company. But this is quite an enjoyable smoke. Makes regular strawberry taste so much better.

Cocoa

Set-up: Mya Frost, Nammor Hose, Medium Tangiers Phunnel with 3 rings of holes and 1 center hole, 2 1/3 pieces of exoticas

Liquid in Base: Half Water Half Ice

Smell: Smelled like chocolate pipe tobacco or Havana pipe tobacco shisha

Look: Brown and juicy with nice big cuts

Taste: Tasted very nice and smooth. Seemed like a rich real cocoa flavor not cheap chocolate

Smoke: Thick as tangiers can be, smoke smelled like hershey's kisses

Rating is based off of the closeness of the name to the flavor.
9/10

Wouldnt have minded a bit more sweetness to it but it was a nice robust flavor overall

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kashmir Peach

Set-up: Mya Frost, Nammor Hose, Medium Tangiers Phunnel with 3 rings of holes and 1 center hole, 2 1/3 pieces of exoticas

Smell: Incense all the way with slight spice and peach undertones

Taste: perfumey incense with very subtle peach hints

Smoke: Thick as tangiers can be

7/10

Not much peach flavor except on the exhale. It is very perfumey and like incense. The name is a bit misleading because when I think Kashmir I think spice not perfume. I was hoping this would have been almost a cinnamon peach taste. Still a good flavor overall however it is something that will be very hit or miss with alot of buyers. You must have strong lungs to handle a big hit of this. The other smokers I was testing with hacked up lungs when trying to inhale a good sized hit but they have only smoked for about 2 months as opposed to my 5 years. I would buy it again because I like to smoke it alone and very slowly while sipping on hot chammomile tea.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schnozzberry

Smell: like a mix of strawberry and blackberry

Taste: fruity without being overly sweet. much more mellow fruit flavor. hints of strawberry and blackberry and something else i could not put my finger on.

Smoke: Thick as tangiers can be

10/10

Since it is a made up fruit, Eric really did a nice job with this one. It is a fruit flavor that is not candy like which is a very nice change up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maraschino Cherry

Smell: Cherry twizzlers!

Taste: Very sweey flavor kind of similar to grenadine.

Smoke: Thick as tangiers can be,

8/10

I would have called this Cherry Twizzler. It did not quite hit maraschino cherries but it was very tastey. The sweetness died out after about 30 minutes but the cherry flavor was still there which was nice. Reminded me much of AF cherry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiwi

Smell: Just like ripe kiwis cut in half (it was earthy like the furry outside and sweet like the inside)

Taste: Sweet yet earthy all in one. Delicious.

Smoke: Thick as tangiers can be sweet smoke on exhale

10/10

This flavor was spot on. I love how tangiers does not make every flavor pure sweet sugar rushes. This will be added as a normal buy in flavors. The earthy undertones really gave me the taste of a kiwi and not a candy. Im the type of person that half ass peels fruits that need peeling so i normally get little bits of the furry skin on kiwis when i eat it. Very good overall

Ok, here's a set of three

Tangiers Grapefruit

Set up: 26" MYA Acrylic, standard MYA bowl, Nammor hose, lukewarm water in base, tinfoil, easy-lite japs.

Cut: Typical Tangiers. Rough cut and more sticky than juicy

Smell: Excellent sweet fruit smell. Would have preferred a little more citrus bite

Smoke: Excellent smoke. Eric never fails us here.

Taste: Sweet and in your face flavor. Extremely strong flavor.

Buzz: Very relaxing buzz. Typical incapacitating Tangiers wink.gif

Overall: Despite liking the flavor overall, I found that this particular flavor was very....active. It had the heavy feeling and tickle of Tangiers that needs more acclimation despite me giving it 5 hours when normally all I need is 3 (especially since the others I tried were just fine). Because of this, it became nearly unsmokable later on but still with excellent taste. 7/10.

Tangiers Chocomint

Set up: 26" MYA Acrylic, standard MYA bowl, Nammor hose, lukewarm water in base, tinfoil, easy-lite japs.

Smell: Fantastic chocolate smell with some mint there. I wanted to eat the shisha!

Taste: Sweet but not overpowering. Tasted like eating chocolate powder with some mint. Also reminded me of chocolate ice cream with mint chips. Perfect balance of chocolate and mint.

Overall: My new favorite! Unlike most chocolate mint flavors, this one does not stick to the pipe. Acclimation was an easy 4 hrs needed despite grapefruit still failing sad.gif This flavor is excellent and highly recommended to anyone in general or whoever is looking for an alternative to fruity flavors. 10/10!

Tangiers Kashmir Cherry

Smell: Smells like Indian incense with some cherry in there. I'm never too fond of it but my two Armenian friends LOVED the smell

Taste: Typical Kashmir perfume-y, spicy taste with added sweetness of cherry. I enjoyed it very much, great change of pace. More friends came and had it and loved it.

Overall: I may not be the biggest fan of Kashmir but I did enjoy this flavor. Kashmir was a bit strong here as it always is but all I could ask for was a little bit more cherry. 8/10 Edited by MechAnt

Tangiers Pear Watermelon 8/10

The setup: Mya Chic, Nammor hose, small Phunnel, 2/4 Exotica stick.

Smell: At first before acclimation, it was the one i was most worried about, afterwards, it was less sour smelling and i was more relaxed about it

Flavor: perfect ratio to the flavors! i have had watermelon by itself but this is awesome! i hope it graduates!

Smoke: It's Tangiers (Thick, full, and cloudy)

Buzz: It's Tangiers

Indigo Flower ?/10

Smell: this one i was really excited about! smelled almost like a red wine!

Flavor: i think it may need more acclimation or something. this bowl of it FLOPPED! i will be sure to give it annother try and update this review!

Blackthorn Peach 7.5/10

Smell: smell reminded me of Kashmir Peach with some other fruitiness to it, really nice!

Flavor: Nice peach flavor with some citrus undertones and some other fruits mixed in, nice calm but full flavor.

I am still a little congested so the flavors are not coming as strong as i know they are.

• 2 weeks later...
Tangiers Pear Watermelon

Set up: 32" Horas B Magdy Zidan, Standard MYA bowl, Nammor hose, lukewarm water, Easy-lite Japs.

Smell: At first sniff, more like pear but upon closer smelling, definite watermelon. Smelled great.

Smoke: Excellent as always. Thunderous clouds.

Taste: Sweet watermelon and pear! Tasted fantastic and responded well to just 3 hrs of acclimation. Lasted for the duration of the coals.

Buzz: Typical incapacitating Tangiers

Overall: 9/10! Another winner. The pear watermelon flavor was excellent and lasted a long time in a standard bowl. Love it, love it.

Tangiers Blackthorn Peach

Set up: 32" Horas B Magdy Zidan, Standard MYA bowl, Nammor hose, lukewarm water, Easy-lite Japs

Smell: Smelled a little reminiscent of Raid

Smoke: Excellent as always. Thunderous clouds.

Taste: A nice juicy peach with whatever blackthorn is. A slight spice to it but definitely fruity with Peach being the predominating flavor

Buzz: Typical incapacitating Tangiers

Overall: Good flavor, the ladies loved it. I'd def buy if it goes to market. 8/10

Tangiers Watermelon Kiwi
Smell: Smelled mostly of watermelon
Smoke: thick
Overall: Could barely taste the kiwi, the watermelon was kind of mild too. It was very smokeable, not harsh. but I wouldnt buy it. 6/10

Tangiers Blackthorn Peach
smelled: like berrys and peaches...duh
smoke:thick
overall: A nice mild smoke with decent flavor. 7/10

Tangiers Cherry Limeade
Smell: like cherry limeade
smoke: thick
Overall: One of the best tangiers period. Great great flavor. HOWEVER i wish it had a bit more cherry in it. 8/10

• 2 weeks later...
For all these reviews:
Hookah: Mya Gyro (3 hose)
Bowl: Tangiers Medium Phunnel
Hoses: Nammor
Coals: Exoticas and Three Kings quick lights - (tried each flavor atleast once with both)

Lemon Blossom:
Smell: Me and my friends call this flavor Grandma's pussy. It's not bad, but very floral.
Flavor: Tastes like what it smells like. Very florally with a bit of lemon.
Smoke: One of the easier tangiers flavors for coal management. Huge clouds if you get the coals right.
Buzz: KO'd a few of my friends. Best buzz I've ever had with hookah... and I really only smoke Tangiers now.

Overall: 7/10 - The odd flavor is made up for by the quality of the smoke. Very interesting flavor, and interesting after effects to newcomers. =D

Quicktip: Using Mango/Lemon teas in the bottom made this flavor twice as enjoyable. The tea flavor helps overpower the floral scent and gives an excellent smoke.

Kashmir Peach:
Smell: Very interesting spice scent with a hint of peach. I originally loved the smell, now I can't stand the stuff.
Flavor: Same as the smell
Smoke: Huge clouds, very easy to smoke without burning.
Buzz: Tangiers...

Overall: 5/10 - I'm personally biased. I can't stand this flavor anymore. If you like the smell of it, buy it. It'll taste the same.

Melon Blend
Smell: Deliciously melon.
Flavor: One part of the melon flavor stands out the most... one of the favorites of me and my friends.
Smoke: Decent clouds, needs good coal management to smoke well.

Overall: 9/10 - Very nice flavor, good buzz, doesn't suck.

Maraschino Cherry
Smell: AMAZING. Best smelling shisha I've ever encountered.
Flavor: Not there. There's a slight cherry taste, but it's more like robotussin cherry, or some very dull cherry flavor.
Smoke: Decent clouds, needs good coal management to smoke well.

Overall: 6/10 - I was not impressed with this flavor at all. Maybe I had a bad batch... every else seemed to have loved it on here.

Quicktip: Mixing with a lemon flavor is delicious. Lemon/Mint Starbuzz is especially good.

• 3 months later...
LUCID HORCHATA

Smell: Smells like x-mas! Cinnamin, Vanilla, and ...

Cut: Regular Tangiers. Little squares and no stems. Juicier than regular Tangys [could be cuz it was FRESH!!]

Smoke: Plumes!!! Endless Plumes!! 12

Flavor: Suprisingly not a hint of Cinnamin and a lot of the rice milk it resembles!! Great! 10

Buzz: Not so much. Maybe a 2 outa 10.

Duration: I had every bowl go for 3+ hours

LUCID COCOA

Smell: Deffinetly cocoa, not chocolate!

Cut: Regular Tangiers. Little squares and no stems. Juicier than regular Tangys [could be cuz it was FRESH!!]

Smoke: Plumes!!! Endless Plumes!! 12

Flavor: Again, COCOA not chocolate!

Buzz: 3 hits and was tipsy. 9 outa 10. Regular is a real buzz.

Duration: I had every bowl go for 3+ hours

OVERALL: 10 for 10 on both. Need to get more!!

LUCID PASSION FRUIT & RASEBERRY

Smell: Like triopical passion fruit! It smells amazing!

Tobacco: Like new Tangiers. Small cuts w/ no stems. And just like nubbs said, its sooo juicy!

Smoke: PLENTY! Didnt take much heat it pumped out alot of thick wonderful delicous smoke

Flavor: Sweet! Delicous! You honestly think each puff should have calories it was soo flavorful.

Buzz: Not much at all.

Duration: Smoked it for 3 hours and could have probably gone another set of coals, but we were eager to try the next flavor.

Rate: 10/10 Hands down, best hookah tobacco ever.

• 1 month later...
Tangiers cocoa

Setup: mya acrylic

Smell: like fresh brownies

Cut: the usual

Smoke Thickenss: pretty damn thick =)

Flavour:like tollhouse cookies

Buzz: typical tangiers you just got knocked the eff out buzz lol

Duration: 2 hours and called it a night

Overall: 10/10 awesome flavor, dead on. cant really ask for anything else from this flavor

Tangiers horchata

Smell: smells like rice pudding, cinnamon and sugar =)

Smoke Thickenss: industrial size clouds

Flavour: exactly like the smell just stronger

Buzz: this one is a little more subtle but still a bad ass buzz

Duration: 3 hours

Overall: 10/10 very mellow flavor for tangiers, very good.

Tangiers orange soda

Smell: just like orange crush the pop

Smoke Thickenss: thiiiick

Flavour: awesome orange soda flavor 

Buzz: awesome buzz, didnt have to lie down this time lol

Duration: like close to 3 hours

Overall: 10/10 another great flavor from tangiers go buy it.

• 2 weeks later...
Lucid K-Cherry

Appearance: standar Tangier dark cut

Smell: Strong, delicious cherry scent with just a hint of kashmir

Setup: 40" Exotica, mnh jet phunnel, 2 coco nara, nammor hose

Smoke: Awesome white clouds

Taste: the cherry taste wasn't as strong as the smell, nice blend of the two flavors though

Duration: Almost 3 hrs. I used 2 sets of cocos

Overall: 9/10 really good cherry flavor with a hint of kashmir. Sometimes the kashmir taste would really stand out.

Lucid Horchata

Smell: More pronounced cinammon than milk

Setup: 40" KM Exotica . jet funnel, 2 coco naras, Nammor hose

Smoke: Nice thick clouds

Taste: Tastes just like the drink. on the inhale you can taste the mix of the cinammon and milk

Duration: Almost 3 hrs, I used 2 sets of coco naras

Overall: 10/10 Awesome taste that was consistent from the beginning to the end. Definitely a keeper.

Lucid Blue Gumball

Smell: It smelled like a blue gumball, I couldn't quite make out what fruit flavor it is

Setup: 40" KM Exotica . jet funnel, 2 coco naras, Nammor hose

Smoke: Nice thick clouds

Taste: Tastes like what a blue gumball does, it's one of those flavors you can't describe but you know it when you test it

Duration: Almost 3 hrs, I used 2 sets of coco naras

Overall: 8.5/10 Good flavor, I need to try out thr other flavors to see if this would stay in the rotation. Edited by OC4111

• 3 months later...
These reviews have been a while coming.. been smoking Tangiers for a while now, though haven't branched out as much as I should. Anyhow, here we go...

Tangiers Passion Fruit

Hookah:
Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Med. Phunnel
Hose: Nammor/Mya
Coals: Mostly I use exoticas with this, occasionally 3K
Base Liquid: Water.. sometimes a bit of lemon juice was good too.

Appearance: Looks just about like every other Tangiers I've had. Very dark brown, thicker and longer cuts than most shisha.
Smell: Not as fragrant as I expected.. definitely this is not as fragrant an AF shisha
Taste: Mmm this is a nice one, though a bit faint. Works really well in a sour mix, take this with Orange, Lemon and Cherry.
Smoke: Usually very nice. One of the better Tangiers I've had in terms of heat management.
Buzz: lol
Duration: Lasts a good long while. If I mix with AF I can usually expect the Tangiers to go on approx 1-1.5 hr after the af has died.

Purchased From: Samah Lounge in Chicago
Overall:
This is one of my favorite flavors. Could be much stronger flavor-wise, otherwise I'd rank it higher. Probably 7.8/10 is good.

Tangiers Clove

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Typical Tangiers
Smell: Very much like cloves/clove cigarettes. Very enjoyable smell.
Taste: This was a bit odd. I tried smoking this alone once to isolate the taste, and even though the shisha was not burning at all, it really scratched at the back of my throat in a way I've never experienced before. It's sort of like how when you smoke AF mint you can feel it back there, but this was much less pleasant. However, clove mixed is very good, especially in very small doses with a chocolate or coffee shisha.
Smoke: I'll have to default to the experience I had smoking it alone, which was.. not good. My cloud-making abilities were limited by the unpleasantness of drawing that long.
Buzz: Well.. duh.
Duration: Didn't get that far smoking it alone, but it well outlasted any other brand shisha I've mixed it in.

Purchased From: H-S, regrettably.
Overall: I think this is a good flavor, but not cut out for smoking on its own. I dunno. Maybe I'll give it another chance sometime soon. But as it stands, it's a great mixer. And it'll last a long time too, since you need to use so little of it to get the clove undertones to come out in a blend. 6.6/10.

Tangiers Blueberry

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Very, very dark. Long cuts.
Smell: Lovely, really lovely.
Taste: I enjoy this one a lot. Some friends I had over smoking it did not so much. It's also good for making a poor man's Blue Mist, just put a dash of AF mint with it.
Smoke: Great, really, really great. Actually, going back a bit in history, this was the first Tangiers I got to smoke properly out of a phunnel without a mod. Maybe that means it's easier heat management? Who knows.
Buzz: I really should not even fill this section out. Y'all know already. It's Tangiers.
Duration: A good long while

Overall: It's one of my staples, definitely a personal favorite. 9.2 out of 10, could be a bit stronger flavor.

• 2 months later...
Tangiers Schnozzberry/Red Tea

Smell: Smelled like a dark berry tea

Cut: Tangiers.

Smoke: nice white clouds

Buzz: Average Tangiers

Amount(approx)/Duration: Smoked it for an hour

Hookah Type: Busted QT

Hose: Washable Plastic Junker

Bowl: Tangiers Med. Phunnel

Foil/Screen: Reynolds, 3 rings of holes

Coal/Amount: 2 Cocos

Liquid in Base: Warm Tap Water

Taste: Tasted great, it was about a 70/30 mix of schnozz to red tea, and the red tea came through just enough on the backend. It smoked perfectly for about an hour, i didn't light any secondary coals and just put it to rest, but i'm sure it can keep going.

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 7.5/10 - I'm getting really low on everything and i had just enough of each of these to pack up a nice full phunnel. Tasted great. Give it a shot if you have these two flavors. Red Tea is such a good mixer! although it is very enjoyable on its own, i think the flavor complements some fruits very well.