Apple

vahurst

Tangiers Apple F-Line

Setup: 18 inch egyptian

Smell: ok, didnt really impress me

Smoke: got pretty thick after a few minutes

Taste: tasted good, like an apple

Buzz: WOW. Best buzz i've ever had from shisha. A couple friends relatively new to the hookah smoked it as well and complained of nausea. It was my first time smoking tangiers so I dont know if it was the caffiene or just the standard tangiers buzz i felt.

Overall: 7/10 - I enjoyed it, and the buzz was definately there, but my company left early cause of too much buzz. My first time smoking tangiers, so I am not sure if i smoked it right, since I have read there is a certian way to correctly smoke tangiers. Will surely be smoking more of it, and since hookah company only offers the 250 g pack, there is plenty left over.

• 3 years later...
[color=#CACACA][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Tangiers [color=#FF0000]F-Line Apple[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] KM Single Pear 36in (Green)
[b]Bowl:[/b] Alien Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: Narbish v3[/b]
[b]Coals: [/b]Easy Lites
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Dark, moist, standard Tang.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: Anise, but not overpowering.[/b]
[b]Taste: [/b]Light anise, and a little bit of apple but not much at all.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Strong buzz, it could of been the placebo effect, but I could of sworn that I woke up a bit while smoking this.
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 and half hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Eric's Lounge

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10 I dont like Anise, whatsoever, that being said, this is the best Apple that I have ever tried. I loved that licorice taste that came with this. It was light, and very enjoyable. Couldn't taste the apple much, and I'm still looking for an apple with no anise in it, but it was still good, and I know that I'll be smoking this again soon.[/size][/font][/color]

• 5 months later...
[b]Tangiers F-Line [color="#2e8b57"]Apple[/color] (Flavor #2)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Dark Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Apple
[b]Taste: [/b]Apple
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10 It's a good apple flavor, but not as strong as Noir. Guess it has something to do with the caffeine that's added. But even with that it's a flavor I would grab again in F-Line.