Blue Gumball

ASUSEAN1

Tangiers Blue Gum Ball

Setup: 22" mya, mya qt, smiley's 15 dollar kit, or SS mini egyptian.

Bowl: tangiers funnel bowl or tangiers wide bowls

Coals: three kings

Smell: smells like blueberry and rasberry

Cut: tangiers cut, long cut, juicy

Smoke Thickenss: thick clouds, never got harsh, i was very happy with it

Flavour: it has a unique taste kind of the same way it smells

Buzz: 7/10. gave me a slight buzz. I was happy with it

Duration: 2.5 hours

Overall: 8/10. It is one of my favorite flavors. I like to mix some layalina rasberry in with it just to make it a little more smooth.

• 1 year later...
Tangiers Blue Gum Ball

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: The smell was like a blueberry candy
Taste: The taste is like a blueberry/grape candy
Smoke: Huge White Clouds right off the bat.
Buzz: Great Buzz
Duration: ~ 180 minutes

Purchased From:
worldhookah.com

Overall: 10/10 Great Flavor, wasn't what sure what to expect, but it was great taste never harsh. This is an amazing flavor. I will get this again, once someone gets it back in stock!

• 5 weeks later...
Tangiers Blue Gum Ball

Setup: Medium Tangiers Phunnel, standard generic egyptian 32" from HS, Mya hose, started out with 3 Coconara's but then switched to 2 Coco's a minute into the session, and then back to three about a half our later

Smell
: The smell was different. I could smell blueberry with a hint of something sour.

Cut: Long, lanky cuts of tobacco: Standard Tangiers cut.

Appearance: This stuff isn't dyed like Starbuzz. It's a really dark brown, almost black, shisha. I'm glad its not dyed, as that gives it an 'artificial' look to it. Its a wet shisha, not like the dry sticky Nakhla.

Acclimation: 24 hours

Smoke: Smoke was good. Nice and thick right off the bat. It got a little bit harsh towards the end of the sesson

Flavor
: I don't know what to think about this flavor... I could pick up on the blueberry flavor, but the other flavor was like a rose flavor ermm.gif Call me crazy if you want... wacko1.gif

Duration: Smoked for about an hour and a half

Buzz: I didn't get a buzz with the Orange Soda, but this one gave me a buzz.

Overall: This stuff was a bit unusual. The blueberry and phantom rose flavor makes it a love it or hate it flavor.

Rating: I'm giving this a 7.5 out of 10. I don't hate it, but I don't really think I'll order it again.

EDIT: After a few more sessions, this stuff is starting to grow on me...

• 1 month later...
Tangier's Blue Gumball

Setup: Mya QT,
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Hose: Stock Mya
Coals / Foil: Canary / Diamond
Liquid In base: Room temp water at first then water with Blue Popsicles (ice and flavor wink.gif )

Cut: Typical Tang

Smell: A strong aroma of blue raspberry

Taste: The flavor was there the entire session, it was thick but not overpower; it was more of the taste of a blue raspberry slushie (even before the popsicle) and it was quite pleasant.

Smoke Thickness: Blackout whered ya go clouds

Buzz: A nice smooth one throughout, not knock out

Duration: 3 hrs

Overall: 10.5/10 This is a must have for me, and during the session I was quoted saying
"This is my favorite shisha ever" give_heart.gif

• 5 months later...
Tangiers Blue gum ball

Smell: Blue-raspberry

Cut: Tangiers.

Smoke: Great clouds

Buzz: none (i smoke cigs)

Amount(approx)/Duration: 3 hours.

Hookah Type: Km Faridat

Hose: Km deluxe hose.

Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel

Foil/Screen: Hd Ren Foil, lots o' holes

Coal/Amount: Inhale

Liquid in Base: Aqua

Taste: Tastes like a blue-raspberry gum ball

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10 Yet another really good flavor from tangiers.

• 1 month later...
Tangiers Blue Gumball
Shisha Cut: Medium, wet
Hookah Type: 32" MZ Oasis Ice Chamber
Duration: 1.0 hour
Bowl: Tangiers Medium Phunnel
Foil/Screen: double layer RHD
Coal/Amount: 3 Coconaras
Smoke: Thick
Buzz: None
Smell/Flavor: Blueberry, hint of raspberry in both taste and smell.
Overall: 9/10. One of my favorites, have gone through a kilo of this now.

• 2 years later...
[b]Tangiers[color="#0000FF"] Blue Gumball[/color][/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Pharonie
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Blueberry with some weird smell
[b]Taste: [/b]Blueberry with a hint of tobacco taste (typical for noir)
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 1.5 Hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] HookahJohn.com (always)

[b]Overall:[/b] 7/10 Definitely wasn't one of my favorite flavors. Though it was really good, it had an odd after taste. The smell wasn't exactly spot on either. Eric says blue gumball will always have a BBQ smell, so don't let the smell throw you off. Still a great flavor to try. Should have a video review up soon. Check out my youtube (www.youtube.com/MichaelLCP)

• 8 months later...
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Tangiers [/b]Blue Gumball[/font][/color]
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mya Bambino [/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Tangiers small phunnel [/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nammor[/font][/color]
[b]Coals: coconaras [/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: very sticky and dense and dark[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].3
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Smelled like soy sauce (from what I've read this is the only flavor that still smells like this after acclimation) [/color][/font]
[b]Taste: [/b][b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Tasted blueberries for sure. I thought there was supposed to be raspberry's as well and did not taste those. [/color][/font][/b]
[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] thin[/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] It was good but it didnt really nock me on my ass like I have been hearing it should [/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5 hours[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[b]Purchased From: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hookah Shisha[/font][/color]

[b]Overall:[/b][b] 8/10 [/b]

[b]T[/b][b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]his was my 2nd (what I consider successful) foray into tangeirs. After being semi successful with my third attempt with Kashmir Apple I thought I would give another flavor a try. The smoke itself was very thin for the most part and at some points non-existent with a very harsh exhale throughout the session. As I continued playing around with the coals and wind cover the smoke got better and worse throughout. I of course blame this solely on my noobness with tangiers acclimation, heat management and packing. The few minutes I somehow got it right it was enjoyable although as I said the blueberry overpowered the raspberry. I don't really understand how its smooth on the inhale and harsh on the exhale, it seems I still have much to learn when it comes to Tangiers. I will rate this as I would if the whole session went like the few minutes I felt it was perfect and so it gets an 8/10. Would have like more raspberry and the buzz wasn't anything better then most Naklah for me, making the extra effort discouraging. I will continue next with my last flavor in this rotation clove.At some point I have to get better =) Lasted a long time and smoke was decent when I wasn't noobing it up. [/color][/font][/b]

• 6 months later...
[size=5][b]Tangiers Blue Gumball (#65)[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Mya Acrylic
[b]Bowl: [/b]Crown Micro Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Generic HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Wrapped Nammor w/ Orb mouthtip
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical Tangiers, no dye, fine cute, etcetc
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Very strong blueberry flavor
[b]Taste: [/b]Very similar to the smell, definitely smells like a blue gumball straight outta the quarter machine
[b]Smoke: [/b]Good Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Standard Tangiers buzz, would be strong to a casual smoker
[b]Duration:[/b] 3-4 Rounds of nats

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5star

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10 I really like this flavor. Straight blue gumball from the first pull. I know Tangiers doesn't manufacture a true blueberry flavor, but I would have to say this is very close. For some reason, the buzz on this one hits me a lot stronger too. A very good simple flavor to enjoy alone or new hookah friends would like. Edited by fuckthatvincekid