Bubble Gum

ghostofdavid

Shisha Brand: Tangiers Bubble Gum

Smell/Flavor: Very srong smell. Before I opened up the package, I could smell its pleasant bubblegumness. Think the pink Bazooka Joe flavor and scent when thinking of Tangiers Bubble Gum. The flavor is just as it smells, but with that rich tobacco Tangiers flavor. After burning a bowl in my room at my parent's house (home for thanksgiving!), my mom asked me what smelled so good. When I told her, she pretended that it was offensive to her nostrils and then I reminded her of her comment like 20 seconds prior to me telling her what it was. wink.gif

Cut: Long wet cuts of dark tobacco drenched in flavor. Mmm.

Smoke: Very thick smoke. I'm using quicklights at home, so I am experiencing some harshness.

Buzz: High buzz.

Duration: About three hours or so.

Hookah Type: Mya QT w/small phunnel.

Coal/Amount: 3 Kings QLights.

Liquid in Base: Cool Water.

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): This is a pretty good attempt at transitioning something you chew and put in your kid sister's hair into a tobacco flavor. It's sweet and delicious, but probably not for everyone. I get it an eight on my flavor scale but your milage may vary.

Vendor I purchased this from MNhookahs.com .

• 3 years later...
[size="3"][b]Tangiers [color="#dda0dd"]Bubble Gum[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Dark Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Bubble Gum
[b]Taste: [/b]Like Baseball Bubble Gum
[b] Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Good Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] HookahJohn.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10 This takes like Baseball Card Gum. Makes me nostalgic pulling out the gum of baseball pack that should never be eaten because it's hard as a brick. But this is an identical taste without risking damage to your teeth and jaws. It's Topps! (Hey that was a good pun)