Cocoa

bigmahlman

Tangiers co-co f-line
very strong, itl kick your ass if your not an experienced hookah smoker! if you are your still gona get a great buzz. Flavor is ok was expecting a little more.
8/10
Mint
very good, very strong, light minty flavor like you would want. Not to menthol tasting witch is a good thing i think
10/10

[b]Tangiers F-line Cocoa
[/b]
Set up: 2 hose syrian with ice chamber.

Smell: My room mate came home and asked "did someone bake chocolate chip cookies?"

Flavor: Chocolicious. Very sweet, buttery taste.

Buzz: I dont know what the deal with the whole caffine additive thing is, but it caused the regular relaxed feeling I always experience with hookah.

Overall: Great flavor. I acclimated it for about 20 minutes before smoking, because of everything Ive read here. I actually put off smoking it for a while because I was intimidated by what Ive read. This will definitely be something I keep on hand regularly.

The second bowl I smoked, I decided to add al waha orange to try for the taste of chocolate orange candies. If anyone attempts this, I would recomend doing way more cocoa than orange. In a 50/50 mix the orange was over powering.

10/10

• 8 months later...
Tangiers f-line cocoa

Smell/Flavor: smell was very nice, almost like a chocolate bar. tastes like hot cocoa/smores very good!

Cut: standard tangiers cut, big leaves and very juicy

Smoke: nice puffy clouds, but im not used to this stuff so i can only take smaller hits =(

Buzz: this hits hard IMO i mean after 3-4 good size hits in a row i was almost glued to the chair i felt very relaxed and mellow. i loved it. once again this is my first tangiers so i didnt really know what to expect but damn it was good.

Amount(approx)/Duration: about 1 hour 30 mins then i threw in the towel cause it kicked my ass!

Bowl: standard clay bowl (but my phunnel bowl is on its way! im pumped!)

Foil/Screen: double cheap foil

Coal/Amount: 2 quicklites broken into halves

Liquid in Base: chocolate milk and water = very good. gave it more of a rich thick smoke very tasty!

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10 only because i am new to tangiers so im not that good at smoking it. but i will master it soon.