So On A Betta Fish Forum....

mustang67n

[color=#242424][font=jubilat][size=6][background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]A man walks into a bar and orders three beers.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#242424][font=jubilat][size=6][background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]The bartender brings him the three beers, and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third, until they're gone.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#242424][font=jubilat][size=6][background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]He then orders three more and the bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one, and I'll bring you a fresh one as soon as you're low."[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#242424][font=jubilat][size=6][background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the Ireland. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night, we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three beers, too, and we're drinking together."[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#242424][font=jubilat][size=6][background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition, and every week he sets up the guy's three beers. Then one week, the man comes in and orders only two. He drinks them and then orders two more. The bartender says sadly, "Knowing your tradition, I'd just like to just say that I'm sorry you've lost a brother."[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#242424][font=jubilat][size=6][background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]The man replies, "Oh, my brothers are fine -- I just quit drinking."[/background][/size][/font][/color]

A man walks into a bar and orders four beers.

The bartender brings him the four beers, and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third, and then the fourth until they're gone.

He then orders four more and the bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one, and I'll bring you a fresh one as soon as you're done."

The man says, "You don't understand. I have three brothers, one in Australia, one in the Ireland, and one in Africa. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night, we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have four beers, too, and we're drinking together."

The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition, and every week he sets up the guy's four beers. Then one week, the man comes in and orders only three. He drinks them and then orders three more. The bartender says sadly, "Knowing your tradition, I'd just like to just say that I'm sorry you've lost a brother."

The man replies, "Oh, my brothers are fine -- I just quit drinking."