So On A Betta Fish Forum....

mustang67n

I have a friend in Finland usually with the way my other TC community goes we generally get a flood of people in at random times during the day he shows up Early Morning and Mid-Day to me and parties with friends on cam and there are usually plenty of people who are Off today, who hang out with him or work nights.

It really has to do with community size and getting lots of active tc'ers to flood the room at all times to make it active for all time zones.

I do love brunettes but I love redhead's more, it is a shame they are a rare find here in Florida I see a lot pass through from up north when they visit my workplace as tourists.

sexy-redheads-351.jpg?w=500&h=616

22 :D

I thought this thread was about people buying betta fish and putting two or three in a jar and betting on which one lives lol… Damn 

27mfers

Edited by Addison Roberts

The Salvatore Brothers are awesome, I prefer Ripper Stefan to Normal Stefan to be honest but Daemon revels in being a vampire but I like them a lot because they are Raging Alchoholics Vampires.

I also miss emotionless elena

*Sigh* Is it stupid to wish that supernatural beings truely existed? I mean I am an Athiest but I have a vivid imagination and moreso the scientific promise a vampire would bring.

You can live forever = No Rushing Through Life Till You Drop = Can enjoy learning and learn anything that catches your fancy = Experience Scientific Advancements and Quite Possibly have Advanced Wisdom of Civilizational Development and improve the world you are going to inhabit forever (Unlike the greedy bastards who don't think of future generations)

Vampire Diaries Side Effects = Virvain, Wood, Daylight (without ring) and heart being ripped out.

I agree to the terms of this arrangment.

Edited by InfernoRaven