12/21/12

r1v3th3ad

Well we are getting close to the date of supposed earth rebirth via Mayan calendar(yes I know it doesn't line up with our current calendar system with leap year and whatnot)...thoughts?

I've heard many different opinions as to what is to come. With this super storm Sandy, people say many more are to come and that was just the start, climate changes with a section of the Antarctic melting/disappearing.
Complete climate change I have also seen predicted because all planets will be in alignment and the cross-magnetism will effect us.
Another, that the director of the funeral home I am painting pointed me to, is mass genocide via biological attack(Australian antigen) to create a New World Order. if you want to see more about this conspiracy, YouTube search "Denver Airport Conspiracy". Made me think a little...I watched part one of the documentary and the Jesse Ventura video on it.

I don't know what is going to happen, could just be another y2k, but I am calling off work and having an end of the world party at my cabin. if something happens I'm off the grid enough that maybe I'll be safe, but in the meanwhile I am gonna try to get my first pistol before then and buying a 30-6 from a friend for next to nothing.

has anyone on this forum entertained that it could be doomsday or a reborn Gaia for us besides me...what do you guys think of the different theories out there?

No, I don't think the end is near or anything like that. I just think the earth's climates are changing and we're getting closer to another ice age. Call him crazy all you want, but Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" has a lot of crazy info on the subject, backed by scientific research. Basically, the weather gets more extreme, the ice caps melt, and we're all fucked. Oh, and Florida is gone, completely underwater. Get out of there, Iain! Anyway, do I think there's anything we can do about it? Not much. We can probably delay it a bit, but hell, it's gonna happen anyway... It's just the natural way of things.

i agree with Chris on this, with a little more. I think that us as a human race just managed to Speed up the process from thousands of years to a few hundred with our use of fossil fuels and such. Hell i just hope we all dont die when the Methane in the perma frost in the Arctic regions melts

[url="http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/science/story/2012-05-08/maya-apocalypse-calendar-2012/54879760/1"]http://usatoday30.us...2012/54879760/1[/url]

But as far as all the other stuff goes... I have no idea. I guess we'll see. Perhaps I should start preparing... A lot of people thought something terrible was going to happen when we hit year 2000 too.

[quote name='dizzbizz' timestamp='1351822093' post='559746']
[url="http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/science/story/2012-05-08/maya-apocalypse-calendar-2012/54879760/1"]http://usatoday30.us...2012/54879760/1[/url]

But as far as all the other stuff goes... I have no idea. I guess we'll see. Perhaps I should start preparing... A lot of people thought something terrible was going to happen when we hit year 2000 too.
[/quote]o wow

pointed that out to my dad and the other articles within and he pointed me to "The Elder Brothers" aka the Kogi whom he says believe the end is near...they have lived isolated in Columbian mountains until recently when they've noticed problems in nature...I'm not read into it much yet but will be looking into it in my free time...the main website for them has a page for 12/21/12, but it is not up and running yet coincidentally...but possible ice age near, I could buy that

what do yinz think of the Denver Airport Conspiracy

The world was supposed to come to an end many times already. Honestly, I'm not too concerned.

I think your date is off. Nov. 7 looks like it will be the begining of the end to me.

Lol, political bullshit aside, I'm not going to prepare for the end of the world. I'm 99% confident that nothing will happen, the other 1% is split between the world grinding to a halt and everyone dies, regardless of preparation.

The .5% that worries me is if most of us survive but are thrown into total anarchy. I'm not prepared for that and it would be hard to defend my home from the masses with my wife and daughter by my side. I would have to join an alliance or something.

I do like the end of the world party idea though. I'm always looking for a reason to party. That might just get rolled into our regular NYE party though.

Pat, make sure to stockpile lots of ammo. I doubt you can drop by wal-mart and pick up more after the "fall".

Somewhat related: Anyone watching "Revolution" on NBC?

The earth will do what it needs to to survive. There have been at least 5 ice ages that we know about in earths history. Every time, just about everything gets wiped out and "reborn". Humans are definitely speeding things up, but that doesn't mean it isn't going to happen anyways. We are guests on this rock, and if the planet wants to freeze us, drown us, burn us, bury us or any number of other things, it will. I don't mean to imply that the earth is conscious, nor that a god controls it, I don't believe either. What I DO mean is that this planet is a gigantic and diverse ecosystem, and like any ecosystem, it will keep itself in check and adapt in any way it needs to.

As CO_hookah said, people have predicted the end many times, and it has come and gone without hitch every time. There is always a "ohhh, the calculations were wrong!" from these people after it happens because, lets face it, there is lots of money to be made in fear. This is why the two biggest money makers in the world are war and god.

So, when the day rolls around, I will most likely be on the couch, drinking an eggnog and spiced rum, watching die hard. That's pretty much what I do every december 21st. If the world is going to end, yippee ki-yay motherfucker. If the world doesn't end, I will watch Die Hard 2. Business as usual.
  • Upvote 3

I don't know if the predictions are true, horse droppings or whatever. All I know is I'm going to be seriously pissed if the world ends in eight weeks and I've spent the last six of them on a diet.

'Rani
  • Upvote 3

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1351884383' post='559814']
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!
[/quote]

We all have to go sometime.

[/quote]

Made me think of this:

[img]http://absoluteharrisonford.com/wp-content/images/facts/we_are_going_to_die.gif[/img]
  • Upvote 1

Honestly all of that Free Mason/illuminati shit is stupid. Just because the Free Masons helped build the damn airport people are curious? I have a Free Mason lounge here in town and I've visited a few times and know a few Free Masons. Its just an old fraternity for old guys. Not a big deal.

[quote name='dizzbizz' timestamp='1351922338' post='559853']
Honestly all of that Free Mason/illuminati shit is stupid. Just because the Free Masons helped build the damn airport people are curious? I have a Free Mason lounge here in town and I've visited a few times and know a few Free Masons. Its just an old [b]circle-jerk club[/b] for old guys. Not a big deal.
[/quote]

Fixed. :)
  • Upvote 1

You slackers better make it to my lounge for the world is gonna end party lolololololol, we aren't having one I was lying. The world won't end.

Bbbbuuuttttt I do believe the world is over due for another epidemic, like a plague of sorts. We r over populated and need to be cut back on the population.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1351919047' post='559850']
[/quote]

Made me think of this:

[img]http://absoluteharrisonford.com/wp-content/images/facts/we_are_going_to_die.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Got damn I was just about to post that

[quote name='dizzbizz' timestamp='1351922338' post='559853']
Honestly all of that Free Mason/illuminati shit is stupid. Just because the Free Masons helped build the damn airport people are curious? I have a Free Mason lounge here in town and I've visited a few times and know a few Free Masons. Its just an old fraternity for old guys. Not a big deal.
[/quote]how about the New World Order?
How the dedication stone at the airport had free masons symbol and new world airport commision which doesn't exist...look at the atrocities in this "free" country such as NDAA and patriot act, or the new internets supervision super ffacility being built, biggest spy operation ever, recording every last kb of data from everywhere for five years...wake up, I smell something fishy and noones legs are spread

the airport has a lot of cooky stuff in it. it is just a weird place in general. there is an underground tunnel system for running bags, one of my friends works there. and the artwork around is kinda bizzar. THe gargoyle in the baggage claim area is just plain goofy looking, coming out of a suitcase and all that.

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1351865447' post='559784']
12/21/12 - Another work day.
[/quote]

This is how I feel

I think the whole shpeal with DIA is a little over the top. I personally think its just a case of where people are seeing something that really isn't there. Then again, I could be wrong. Just my two sense :)

Here I was waiting for the zombies... And it's just going to be another day.

i was looking forward to nailing zomie heads to skis and having downhill races.... my own zombilynmpics.3

But if its just another day... Only zombies will be my staff... Workers cp agent would frown on nailng their heads to skis