Hello All

Legend9393

Hey everybody guess I'll start with the basics about me:

Name: Zach
Hobbies: hookah, anything with firearms, camping, backpacking, cars, among lots of other things.

I just started smoking hookah a few weeks ago, a friend introduced me to it, and so far I'm hooked. I've been lurking on here for a few days and I've already learned a lot from you guys and gals, so thanks ahead of time! Anyways, I look forward to getting to know everybody an I'll be on as often as work allows me.

Hey welcome aboard...if you are venturing for your own hookah ask around first and we'll help you find a deal on a good pipe.

firearms? I got a savage arms 300short mag Im trying to sell, buying a 30-6, and want to get a ruger lcp with lazermax scope for conceal carry...plus my dad has various guns including ak 47 ...been shooting since 5yrs old

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1351999964' post='559893']
Hey welcome aboard...if you are venturing for your own hookah ask around first and we'll help you find a deal on a good pipe.

firearms? I got a savage arms 300short mag Im trying to sell, buying a 30-6, and want to get a ruger lcp with lazermax scope for conceal carry...plus my dad has various guns including ak 47 ...been shooting since 5yrs old
[/quote]
I own a 30-06, and a mossberg 12g pump. Been shooting since I was about 8 years. The ruger lcp is pretty nice, I'm partial to the glock 21.
My friend is letting me borrow one of his hookahs for now till I have a bit saved up to get a new one. Thanks in advance for any help, it's nice to know you guys are here haha.

I love it too. Tried out my friends Remington and it just wasn't the same. Love using it for shooting clays. Got the interchangeable barrels for it as well.