I Just Got Ripped Off. :/

[attachment=6009:uploadfromtaptalk1351538298847.jpg]

They said this was a mya hookah. Bought this for $100. It's pretty but it definitely is not a mya. :/

I didn't start noticing the flaws until I started setting it up. It's a quiet smoke, and pulls nicely all while looking good, but the stem is curved and the bowl it came with is too small for the grommet. :/

I should've just ordered from hookah-shisha and waited the week.

Anyways, this is my 34". Not too happy about it, but I'm sure we've all been ripped off at least once in our lives.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Definitely not a Mya. Mya Saray hookahs will always have their name on a few different places- etched onto the stem's heart really small, etched into the tray, printed on a sticker on the bowl, and printed a million times on the hose(s). I may be missing a place or two. :lol:

Sorry you got ripped off. Always come here first and post pics of whatever it is and we'll be able to tell you what it is. Over time you'll get a good eye for what's what.

Definitely lesson learned! Eh, at least it smokes great. At least I'll be looking diligently at a hookah before impulsively purchasing it. :/

Thanks chrees!

I bought the hookah from a small tobacco shop. I think it is locally owned. I have no idea what the name is all the sign said was Tobacco Products? I could've gotten the hookah type i have now for 30 quid easily. I just really had Mya in my head and when he said "these are mya" the hopes got up. :/

[quote name='BarbieDoesHookah' timestamp='1351561532' post='559525']
I bought the hookah from a small tobacco shop. I think it is locally owned. I have no idea what the name is all the sign said was Tobacco Products? I could've gotten the hookah type i have now for 30 quid easily. I just really had Mya in my head and when he said "these are mya" the hopes got up. :/

[/quote]

If you said you wanted a mya hookah, and THEN he said "these are mya"...sounds like he just wanted the sale. Good thing it smokes well.

yeah try and return it, if they won't take it back tell them you're going to dispute the charge with your credit card company (assuming you paid with one, if not well you should have) for false advertising and that you will have them TAKE your money back and that they can either do things the hard way or the easy way.