Car Lovers Unite

r1v3th3ad

Well not really a car... But the weekend after I move into my new apartment (Feb 9) ill be going to my local shop and picking up a brand new 2012 Honda Ruckus for a little project weekend cruise around toy. I'm satisfied with my civic as of now and want something a little bit more. Ill defiantly post pictures when I get it. Only reason I haven't got it yet was because 1) I didn't want to move it. 2) didn't have a garage at this place and 3) incase for whatever reason something happens while moving I didn't just drop a couple thousand on a toy.

Also, looking to sell the civic soon to put a down payment on a CRZ. Going to be doing a k series swap in it once I'm done with the ruckus.

• 2 weeks later...

I currently drive a 2004 VW Jetta GLI! mostly all stock except for the tires and tint which came from the dude I bought it from. I call her Rivkah! For plans down the line, I want to put in a turbo, chip it, new sound system, and a plethora of other stuff. I just need the money. :(

im going to be buying one soon, i miss my 91 gli, so i figured ill get a mk4 gli i've found a few local cant wait

Pics and details of my 93 Talon tsi awd coming soon. Not as pretty as Wades's but probably faster  :P

wades is pretty sick... I'm excited to hear about yours!!

oh.. wait.. did i just compliment wades car.. i mean.. umm.. oh, you mean his mitsubishi?