Massive Respect From The Netherlands!

Lebrancard

Where to start...

No, I don't use green stuff.Phew, thats off my chest.

For many, many years, I've been unaware of this fabulous community. For those many years I've proclaimed myself as 'waterpipe' (is what we call a Hookah here) Master.
Until I found yall boys and galls here.

You should know that my current rigg is a simple $30 Aladin Hookah, if it even deserves that name.The entire day I've been digging through this forum, searching for a new and worthy Hookah. But more on that later.

About myself: I'm a photographer, 29 of age. I'm pretty much the classic adhd'er and enjoying all it's perks! It gets me many places and it makes me meet a lot of people. I have a passion for writing short stories/reviews/miniblogs, which is why I decided to join you all and contribute to the community instead of only visiting.

In short; I hope to be of value to this online meetingground for many days to come. It won't be on a regular base as some of you hardcore members, but more one of a steady contributer.

Since I'm pretty new at this, I hope you forgive me future insolence of trying to be knowledgeable.

More to come!

Lebrancard

Thanks for the warm welcome! By the way, after I came home from work late this evening (mind the 9 hour difference EU <-> US) I fired up two smokes doing it the way you describe here @ the beginners guiide: splitting the coal and put it on the sides...oh my god, the taste, the not burning, the clouds, the joy! I was amazed how such a subtle difference had such a huge impact!

Time for bed now ;)

Welcome!! I'm glad you've already taken some things from the site!

We (at least I) really pride ourselves on being both knowledgeable and helpful. Some of may be "hookah snobs" but ultimately we're here to help and definitely want to spread the word of quality smoking to the world!

Glad you've found our community and even more, I'm glad you like and appreciate it! Hope to see some more posts from you! And if you have any questions or things you'd like to discuss, don't hesitate to ask/bring them up! We're both here to help, and here to have a good time! :D