Black Snow 360 Hookah's?

[color=#505050][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I wen't to my favorite local smoke shop "Elite Smoke Shop" in Miamisburg Ohio near Dayton this weekend and they had a new line of hookahs called Black Snow 360 produced for the 360 tobacco company. They are all solid brass stems chrome/nickle? plated and made in Egypt which means typical Egypt workmanship but seem to be decent hookahs. The owner there is a super cool dude and gave me some HUGE discounts so I picked one up smokes just as good or better than my MZ Orion. Anyone else seen any of these hookahs?

Oh and I recommend anyone in Dayton, OH or the surrounding areas go check out Elite Smoke shop! They have a nice selection of tobaccos Nak, SB, Nirvana, Alot of AF and CoConara coals. They will really hook you up![/font][/color]

I've seen the 360 lineup of hookahs which not only includes Egyptian pipes, but also some Lebanese models. The Leb pipes were very unappealing to me in price and design. As far as the 360 Egyptians, they are made by one of the major workshops that makes components for many other manufacturers. From what I could gather they are standard Egyptian pipes just branded "360" on the tray rest and come with 360 branded bases (standard "KM" bells with a 360 logo) and a pretty cruddy 360 hose (read "washable" with stainless coil).

Hmmm, I am on I70 west right now to cinci ...I don't think ill be able to convince the supervisor to stop. however we are always getting service calls for the AT&T in miamisburg, could probably stop next time...its on miamisburg centerville rd, how far from there?

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1350944073' post='558991']Hmmm, I am on I70 west right now to cinci ...I don't think ill be able to convince the supervisor to stop. however we are always getting service calls for the AT&T in miamisburg, could probably stop next time...its on miamisburg centerville rd, how far from there?[/quote]
It's right off miamisburg centerville close to cheeks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

[quote name='KasbahBazaar' timestamp='1350943488' post='558989']I've seen the 360 lineup of hookahs which not only includes Egyptian pipes, but also some Lebanese models. The Leb pipes were very unappealing to me in price and design. As far as the 360 Egyptians, they are made by one of the major workshops that makes components for many other manufacturers. From what I could gather they are standard Egyptian pipes just branded "360" on the tray rest and come with 360 branded bases (standard "KM" bells with a 360 logo) and a pretty cruddy 360 hose (read "washable" with stainless coil).[/quote]
Yeah I told him to keep the hose because I would never use it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1350963888' post='559016']
Id like the stem more if it was brass all around, not perhaps nickel plated...this one reminds me of my buddys themsah...speaking of what every happened to that brand
[/quote]

Temsah has more or less changed gears to focus on hollow stainless models. I think I'll be able to get my hands on some solid brass Temsah pipes this holiday season.

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1350963888' post='559016']
Id like the stem more if it was brass all around, not perhaps nickel plated...this one reminds me of my buddys themsah...speaking of what every happened to that brand
[/quote]

I wish it was not plated also! I was actually thinking about maybe stripping it down and polishing it. Probably be hard to get it to look right though.