Hf Meetup

[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1352973191' post='561538']
Well socal seems to be the only place to go, and we all know someone who owns a lounge down here....

a great place for hookah lol. along with its socal what isn't there todo here when ur not smoking. good food things to see or do and hey hang out with us lol. id probably even let everyone smoke for free one whole night, even though jess and nate already do, scammers lol
[/quote]

Sounds like your lounge is the place to do it in Socal, haha. I'm sure we can coordinate a date/time that works for most people and we can try to set up several meets across the country at various places so most members can join in. Then those who can't go to the meets can hop on TC, and hopefully those who are at the meets can hop on as well and it'll be like one huge connected party in a way...

Yaaaaay pavo! :D

I'M NOT A SCAMMER! >:( i tried to pay you.. you said no! lol

love you man.. btw, everyone.. i'll be in the LA area in january, also going to SD for tangiers for a day.. anyone wanna meetup while im there? i know pavo and jess are givens... :D

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1353396119' post='562219']
I live in sd so anytime anyone visits I want to hang out!!!
[/quote]

THIS!

[size=3]teehee your welcome for the fix pavo[/size]
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1353447761' post='562329']that's how its been everytime i've met up with anyone... kat in particular.. except the sex was only gay while canon joined in...[/quote]

That's not true
  • Upvote 1