Wtb Old Gas Cans

r1v3th3ad

I hate these goddamn new gas cans that are on the market. They are supposed to be safer and blah blah blah, well the spicket fucking sucks on them. I waste way more gas with these cans then I would in years with the old bendy nozel cans. Talk about eco friendly fail.

So I am looking for plastic gas cans up to and preferably five gallon size, with the bendy nozzle that retracts back into the can. I don't want just one, if you have one you are willing to sell, I'll take it off your hands, but ya, I want as many as possible.

My parents and I use fuel discounts thru a local grocery chain. Being a contractor I rake up the points because I buy gift cards for home depot. As I fill my rewards card that way, they fill theirs with grocery shopping. You are allowed up to 30 gallons with your reward rate, so when we get high enough on rewards, we fill the car and 3 five gallon cans as well as maybe a 2.5 gallon can. Tonight I got 30 gallons at 1,85 a gallon.

So ya, I hate these fucking new nozels(that I end up taking off can and using funnels to fill tank) and like the old bendy nozel cans, hell even the straight hard plastic ones from back in the day that have a little cap on the end that you pop off.
Anyone wanna help me out here?
If you need a pic to understand what I am talking about, I can take a pic of the last can we have of this type and upload to this thread.

/end rant
/begin negotiations

Every $50 you spend at the local grocery chain you get 10cents off per gallon at their gas station...sometimes they run deals for 20cents off with every $50 gift card you buy...so I had saved up $2 in rewards that's why I got it for $1.85 a gallon

• 3 weeks later...
Bump

c'mon guys... offering $20 for a five gallon old school nozel. gas can plus shitting...please help me out...check your local craigslist...I can also trade mierda for cans

• 1 year later...