Cologne

Stuie

I like Polo Black a lot, every time I wear it people I am with both men and women are like WTF do you have on? You smell orgasmic! It is one of those colognes where it smells completely different on you than it does fresh out the bottle.

I remember thinking I had tried that one, do you know the diff between Black and Double Black?

Went ahead and ordered some One Genteleman and Vintage Black by KC ran out of all the little samples!

Double Black is a lot more musky than normal Black. Black has some nice fresh citrus scents to it as well as the usual man-scents and a tad musky-ness. Makes a good scent, I thoroughly enjoy Polo Black, it's in my daily rotation (as well as Aqua de Gio, and Izod by Izod.)

First off Knighthawk, you just read me HARD! Those are the 3 colognes I keep in my car, literally the exact 3 lol, freaky.

And yeah Stu what knighthawk said about black vs double black. I like black more personally. It still has a manly scent but there are the smallest hints of almost watermelon in it. It is weird, not feminine or overly sweet at all. Black just has the tiniest bit of fruit scents under the musky/manly smells.

First off Knighthawk, you just read me HARD! Those are the 3 colognes I keep in my car, literally the exact 3 lol, freaky.

And yeah Stu what knighthawk said about black vs double black. I like black more personally. It still has a manly scent but there are the smallest hints of almost watermelon in it. It is weird, not feminine or overly sweet at all. Black just has the tiniest bit of fruit scents under the musky/manly smells.

That's pretty crazy! Haha, out of the three my SO likes Izod the best, she really liked Abercrombie Fierce but I haven't worn that since I last ran out 2 years ago. They are good scents though, a co-worker of mine wears one from Versace that smells similar too. I keep forgetting what he says it is though.

I have several different colors for different occasions. During the summer/spring I'll wear Perry Ellis 360. Givenchy play is my year round cologne. I always get compliments on both. I also wear Givenchy Play Intense and Gucci Black at night. You can't go wrong with any Versace either.

Bleu de Chanel is the one I get the most compliments on. And I make sure to wear it every time my girlfriend is around. It picks things up a bit. ;)

I really enjoy cologne so I have some which you may like. All of the ones I'm going to mention are very popular with women (around me.)

Play by Givenchy- mild and sweetish in scent. One of the most preferred with the ladies.

Pros: Cheap- 45, mild and very popular.

Con: Since it's so mild, you need to reapply constantly throughout the day if you're out for more than a few hours

Eros by Versace is my current favorite. Very popular with those around me and has a "elegantly classy" scent to it. It's long lasting and it works with any apparel. The downside? It's pretty expensive at 85 dollars (when I bought it).

Acqua di Gio is more of an professional/formal outing cologne, in my opinion. It is VERY strong so a spritz is more than enough. It's meant to be covered with layers. Pricy, but great for formal occasions.

Guilty by Gucci has a similar review to my Eros, but this one has a slightly muskier scent to it. I believe it is slightly cheaper than Eros.

That's all I can think of without seeing the rest of my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only wear lime scented cologne and aftershave, the closer to actual freshly cut limes the better. When I'm in one of my rare moods where I want something bolder, I use a bay rum with lime or a spiced lime. I loathe musky smells. I don't wear it that often because I have a sensitive nose, just when I want to smell something that reminds me of islands and rum.

My favorite so far is Geo F. Trumper West Indian Limes. Everything in their limes line is amazing, especially the traditional shave cream.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

I really enjoy cologne so I have some which you may like. All of the ones I'm going to mention are very popular with women (around me.)

Play by Givenchy- mild and sweetish in scent. One of the most preferred with the ladies.

Con: Since it's so mild, you need to reapply constantly throughout the day if you're out for more than a few hours

Eros by Versace is my current favorite. Very popular with those around me and has a "elegantly classy" scent to it. It's long lasting and it works with any apparel. The downside? It's pretty expensive at 85 dollars (when I bought it).

Acqua di Gio is more of an professional/formal outing cologne, in my opinion. It is VERY strong so a spritz is more than enough. It's meant to be covered with layers. Pricy, but great for formal occasions.

Guilty by Gucci has a similar review to my Eros, but this one has a slightly muskier scent to it. I believe it is slightly cheaper than Eros.

I really enjoy Versace Man Eau Fraiche, How does eros compare to it?

Got another new one for you.

This one is now my go to. Mont Blanc legend. Got it as a birthday gift last year. It's damn good.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I really enjoy Versace Man Eau Fraiche, How does eros compare to it?

Personally? I think Eros is better. In my opinion, I think the scent has a "classier male" tone to it, but that's just me.

News, I just got Invictus by Paco Rabanne. It's a sportier scent with crisp and light tones to it. Not my favorite, but great for a light spring day.