Pres Debate

That's exactly the issue I'm facing myself. Both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are evil in my opinion, because they both just seem to only care about money and the game of advancing their political careers, just in slightly different angles. That's why I think ultimately I should probably vote for Gary Johnson. He actually seems to care about the people. His track record reflects that as well. Overall I feel all hope is lost in our political system. If it ever does change, it's going to take a lot to make it happen.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1349461358' post='557907']
That's exactly the issue I'm facing myself. Both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are evil in my opinion, because they both just seem to only care about money and the game of advancing their political careers, just in slightly different angles. That's why I think ultimately I should probably vote for Gary Johnson. He actually seems to care about the people. His track record reflects that as well. Overall I feel all hope is lost in our political system. If it ever does change, it's going to take a lot to make it happen.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]

You could always do what I'm doing........ Watching the early returns. If it goes as I think it will, I'm voting 3rd party. If it's close, then I'm going to cast for Obama. But I'm really hoping I get to put that 3rd party vote out there. I do believe it's the only way we'll ever get out of this mess.

'Rani

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1349473709' post='557925']
Am I the only one that ever remembers Obama is just as white as he is black? (hell he was brought up by his white family)

:)
[/quote]

Yeah, but........ People just think crap about his mom for her involvement resulting in a "half-black" child. How do I know this? My ex is black. And when with my stepchildren who were very light skinned I heard the most amazing things and saw the eye rolls and faces every single time we were all out together. Somewhere there are also legal documents that were reviewed back when I was studying sociology in college that show "legally" anyone with even one traceable black ancestor, even a dozen generations back is forever black. People are stupid about such things, they really are.

Like Chris I can't wait until there is no more black or white..... We'll all just be one nice brown together.

'Rani

I'm already brown... Score! Lol at the end of the day like everyone else vote for who you think has your best interest in mind. Chuck D from public enemy said it best IMO. "Neither party is mine not the jackass or the elephant" we could all pull a Richard Pryor and vote "None of the Above"

[quote name='dzigner' timestamp='1349476142' post='557932']
I'm already brown... Score! Lol at the end of the day like everyone else vote for who you think has your best interest in mind. Chuck D from public enemy said it best IMO. "Neither party is mine not the jackass or the elephant" we could all pull a Richard Pryor and vote "None of the Above"
[/quote]

Seriously.......... I wish we could get the entire flippin' country to do a write-in vote for one completely "out there" candidate, like oh, God I don't know..... Charlie Sheen! Do you think if we rejected them entirely they'd finally begin to get the point?

Problem is, the old folks would show up and vote straight ticket....... And there would go a perfectly brilliant plan down in flames.

'Rani

if it means anything to anyone i dont vote, because my 1 single vote wont make that big of a difference. does any normal persons vote really count? i dont have enoguh money to make my vote count so. thats that.

1) Wide reciever actually followed the arms
2) Bush INFORMED the Mexican gov't, and utilized their assistance in tracking
3) every arm was captured
4) no arms were ever allowed out of survelience
5) most of all... none were used in a murder, much less nearing 45 documented events involving dif't arms.
6) federal gov't never funded the purchases under bush
7) under bush no dealers were instructed to make sales they knew were illegal.

Another words, what you are saying is that a method bush used successfully, the holder doj completely clusterfucked from every possible aspect.

Your point proves bush had his admin working, and the present doesn't.

Typical, anyone disagrees with a liberal, and the liberal will squelch the debate they can't win. Edited by TheScotsman

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1349498773' post='557958']
Typical, anyone disagrees with a liberal, and the liberal will squelch the debate they can't win.
[/quote]

Is this pointed at me or someone else? I haven't been making comments on Fast and Furious or Wide Receiver because I honestly have no knowledge on either case.

I also just want to point out that Pavo is right, our votes really don't count at all... Look up the Electoral College sometime and learn who has the real power to put officials in charge of our country.

5) most of all... none were used in a murder, much less nearing 45 documented events involving dif't arms.

Another words, what you are saying is that a method bush used successfully, the holder doj completely clusterfucked from every possible aspect.

Typical, anyone disagrees with a liberal, and the liberal will squelch the debate they can't win.
[/quote]

Bullshit. I know for a fact several of those guns were later found in a drug raid right here in Los Angeles. They didn't know the official operation or anything about it, but I know the deputies who made the bust and traced the guns back to the D.O.J. It was a big internal scandal at the time. But nice try.

'Rani

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1349499677' post='557960']
[/quote]

Is this pointed at me or someone else? I haven't been making comments on Fast and Furious or Wide Receiver because I honestly have no knowledge on either case.

I also just want to point out that Pavo is right, our votes really don't count at all... Look up the Electoral College sometime and learn who has the real power to put officials in charge of our country.
[/quote]

that chris is why i do not bother. and do not follow any polictics. people say stuff really effects my life but honestly idk...maybe it does maybe it doesn't. I just cant say, most things i do are my choice.

[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1349505496' post='557969']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1349499677' post='557960']
[/quote]

[/quote]

that chris is why i do not bother. and do not follow any polictics. people say stuff really effects my life but honestly idk...maybe it does maybe it doesn't. I just cant say, most things i do are my choice.
[/quote]

That's a very good and very honest way of looking at life man. I respect that, and wonder if I shouldn't feel the same way myself...

chris you can do what ever you please, politics or not, they only control so much of ur daily life, but if you enjoy what ur doing and not being screwed over tax wise...live life your way

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1349503160' post='557965']

[/quote]

Bullshit. I know for a fact several of those guns were later found in a drug raid right here in Los Angeles. They didn't know the official operation or anything about it, but I know the deputies who made the bust and traced the guns back to the D.O.J. It was a big internal scandal at the time. But nice try.

'Rani
[/quote]

First, I think the whole idea of any of the walking programs is so utterly stupid that everyone involved with all of them needs their balls stapled to their deckchair. Anyone in charge that approved them, knowingly, or not, should be tried for the appropriate crimes, and sentenced.

I would think someone that thought they knew so much about Op Wide Receiver would actually have taken the time to learn that the "guns" were actually only the lower receivers for AR's - (hence the name Op Wide Receiver) The serial numbered component that requires a 4473. Hmmm... not complete, for that matter missing, well, everything that makes them work. The intent of the buyers was to build 10.5" SBRs, I haven't seen any of those at the scene of any dead border agents. The parts were RF tagged, and partially demilled. Assembly would have required a bit of weld & remachine was what hey original intent was. Weather the field managed to not cock that order up is another thing all together. Even stranger, one would think a big cartel would be able to hire a machinist or two. The actual lower reciever is a simple part to make. Using minimal manual tooling the below average machinist could make one in less than 8 hours.

So where are the pictures of dead bodies as a result of wide receiver? Did I just see a big investigative journalistic piece on the carnage from WR? Nope. Liberals must think the rest of us are pretty gullible if they actually think we believe holder would be taking the crap he is over F&F, and not be throwing every actual real case of any other op in front of the public. Give me a break, That's just plain silly. The admin that leaks everything they find politically effective in their favour, and blames everyone they can for everything they can would suddenly keep something like that quiet? bahahahahahahahaha ON that note, I need another coffee.

Why is it every Liberal "knows somebody" with first hand info, but never has names? Could it be that it's all just BS? I'm thinking so. I had a neighbor that thought aliens abducted him regularly, that doesn't mean it happened. Edited by TheScotsman

Here's how I know what happened........

The Los Angeles Sheriff's Department got some tip from somebody in the jail about a drug lab and pulled a joint raid with the LAPD in a gang area just West of South Central. The house they raided was on Hobart Street and the people living there were a grandmother and her three grandsons, two of which were Rollin' 60's Crips. How do I know this? The mother of someone I was dating lived one street over on LaSalle and was 2nd cousins to the grandmother and I had a "Hi, how are ya?":in passing kind of acquaintance with the elder of the two brother. Knowing they were Crips, I stayed out of their business and their neighborhood unless I was visiting the boyfriend's mom. One evening I go for a visit and hear there was a raid, they'd been looking for drugs but found only guns. Three AK-47, several handguns, and of all things a Tec-9. The guns were confiscated and then a week later all charges were dropped and everybody comes home. Weird, but whatever. Like I said I stayed out of their business.

A few months later I get a job at a company where a newly retired Sheriff's Deputy has taken on the job of Safety and Human Resources Director. We have to visit several job sites together and we get to talking. He tells me he retired after a straight 20 and went into private industry because of the politics involved in working for the Sheriff's Office. I tell him I think the system is jacked anyway, blah, blah blah and the stories start flying. One of the stories that comes around is the story of the raid on Hobart Street. He almost chokes when I bring it up and tells me he led the Sheriff's Department's portion of the raid. They took possession of the guns while the LAPD took in the suspects. They ran the registration numbers and ballistics through routine channels and in 24-hours gets a call from the Justice Department informing them they're taking over the case, etc. The following day two AFT agents from Tucson show up and confiscate the guns, and that's the last the Sheriff's Department knows until charges are dropped and the gang bangers show up back home with all charges dropped. It wasn't until this past year with Wide Receiver coming out that 2 plus 2 added up to 4 especially considering that Wide Receiver [u]was run out of the Tucson office of the ATF.[/u]

Funny thing was the Tec-9 showed up again in the newspapers for some Black P Stone Blood being arrested with it in his possession and it turns out after it was "reacquired" by the ATF it somehow made it's way to Denver where it was involved in the shooting of a police officer before being stolen out of evidence, making it's way back to Los Angeles into the hands of the Blood. All of which came out at trial.

So Wide Receiver was well administered and harmless? Not even a little bit.

Oh, and Scotsman...... Kiss my ass my friend. (And that was meant nicely.)

'Rani

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1349713226' post='558045']
Here's how I know what happened........

The Los Angeles Sheriff's Department got some tip from somebody in the jail about a drug lab and pulled a joint raid with the LAPD in a gang area just West of South Central. The house they raided was on Hobart Street and the people living there were a grandmother and her three grandsons, two of which were Rollin' 60's Crips. How do I know this? The mother of someone I was dating lived one street over on LaSalle and was 2nd cousins to the grandmother and I had a "Hi, how are ya?":in passing kind of acquaintance with the elder of the two brother. Knowing they were Crips, I stayed out of their business and their neighborhood unless I was visiting the boyfriend's mom. One evening I go for a visit and hear there was a raid, they'd been looking for drugs but found only guns. Three AK-47, several handguns, and of all things a Tec-9. The guns were confiscated and then a week later all charges were dropped and everybody comes home. Weird, but whatever. Like I said I stayed out of their business.

A few months later I get a job at a company where a newly retired Sheriff's Deputy has taken on the job of Safety and Human Resources Director. We have to visit several job sites together and we get to talking. He tells me he retired after a straight 20 and went into private industry because of the politics involved in working for the Sheriff's Office. I tell him I think the system is jacked anyway, blah, blah blah and the stories start flying. One of the stories that comes around is the story of the raid on Hobart Street. He almost chokes when I bring it up and tells me he led the Sheriff's Department's portion of the raid. They took possession of the guns while the LAPD took in the suspects. They ran the registration numbers and ballistics through routine channels and in 24-hours gets a call from the Justice Department informing them they're taking over the case, etc. The following day two AFT agents from Tucson show up and confiscate the guns, and that's the last the Sheriff's Department knows until charges are dropped and the gang bangers show up back home with all charges dropped. It wasn't until this past year with Wide Receiver coming out that 2 plus 2 added up to 4 especially considering that Wide Receiver [u]was run out of the Tucson office of the ATF.[/u]

Funny thing was the Tec-9 showed up again in the newspapers for some Black P Stone Blood being arrested with it in his possession and it turns out after it was "reacquired" by the ATF it somehow made it's way to Denver where it was involved in the shooting of a police officer before being stolen out of evidence, making it's way back to Los Angeles into the hands of the Blood. All of which came out at trial.

So Wide Receiver was well administered and harmless? Not even a little bit.

Oh, and Scotsman...... Kiss my ass my friend. (And that was meant nicely.)

'Rani
[/quote]

Again, no matter who decided to arm known crooks, it was wrong, and people need to go to jail over it. I wholely expect to see Barry use a blanket pardon for holder, and a handful of his minions.

Well, let's seen some of it on all those damn liberal news channels that had to let Univision be the only news channel that wasn't in the tank for the bummer. Better call that story into CNN, they need some actual news for those harpies to blabber about.

So what you are saying is that Holder's dept gets a pass on the carnage they caused because a similar operation took place under bush. Doesn't "it's bush's fault" start to get old? Didn't your mama tell you 2 wrongs don't make a right? If your friend jumps off a bridge, are you going to do it too?n Sure not much "change" involved with coming up with a bigger, bloodier fiasco than the guy before you! Not much hope for an admin that has a documented record of blaming anyone they can except themselves, then hiding behind exec priv rather than tell the whole story. I could give you a whole list of bush's actions I didn't agree with. He was a complete disaster, and one of the most progressive, and oppressive presidents until Barry Hussein. That still doesn't excuse bodies all over as a new program. If the current admin is all the collection of geniuses you hold them up as, they would have realized WR was wrong on all levels, then not done F&F. The fact they went ahead with F&F is just more proof they are a collection of inept buffoons. Who else would take a bad policy, and turn it into an unmitigated disaster, both in the USA, and foreign countries?

Liking those gas prices? Pretty funny from where I am sitting, but I bet it's not as funny there. (don't take it wrong... not gloating, well, yes, I am. Sorry)

LOL....... Scotsman, good thing you and I actually adore each other under the skin huh?

No, I absolutely agree with you. Both Wide Receiver and Fast & Furious was major mistakes. Even the idea was stupid. Only a politician would have thought them a good idea. Your average person would have known from the get-go that offering up weapons to people who might find a way to use them is a very, very bad idea. I honestly think our government has become so big, so convoluted, so left hand-right hand, that they are doing some really stupid things overall. Offering arms to the cartels is just the tip of that iceberg.

Hey, it's actually okay to still blame Bush if he really is his fault. I don't think Wide Receiver was his fault. I think the DOJ came up with this insanely brilliant dumb shit plan and Bush never got the details. I think Holder decided to take it for another spin and Obama never got the details. I think Bush and Obama are both to blame for never demanding details. Personally if I'm sitting in the hot seat on ANYTHING I generally make sure I know as much as possible about everything I'm going to be held responsible for. Probably that's where our government being too big and convoluted comes into play. The more you have to overview, the less time you can afford to give each item.

You know what the saddest thing of all to me in the Wide Receiver/Fast & Furious "clusterfuck"? If there hadn't been a death making the news, nobody would have ever cared that they were so damned far off the map. I don't know Scotsman..... Sometimes I think the US of A really should come to an end before we managed to take all life on Earth into extinction. The sense of entitlement, empire building at great costs to native populations, transnational corporations deciding human rights and putting profits above them........ It's not just getting ugly. It is ugly, really, really ugly.

I keep saying that if I won the lottery tomorrow I'd be out of here........ But you know, anywhere I'd go the US government would be meddling. So I'm thinking instead a big yacht. They start fucking around in Caribbean, I'm off to Monaco. Easier to stay one step ahead of the greedy bastards.

'Rani

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1349741937' post='558065']
You will want to shoot yourself after watching this... I know I did.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Bzvm7zd4Z-s[/media]
[/quote]

with that pair of knockers who cares about what she says?

Creees I hate you so much right now I could ban myself. I actually lost IQ points watching that video.
If I were Pres.Obama I would play this video before every TV ad I had out there. He would be sure to win.
Gods save us all.
P.S. Mormons are considered Christians as they believe in Christ's divinity and strive to be like him.
(proof,as if needed,that this girl has zero clue.)

I'm sorry, Ray! :lol:

Yeah, I don't get what the big deal with him being Mormon is. People act like either like its some totally separate religion from Christianity, or that it's a cult. People need to get educated.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1349801336' post='558124']
I'm sorry, Ray! :lol:

Yeah, I don't get what the big deal with him being Mormon is. People act like either like its some totally separate religion from Christianity, or that it's a cult. People need to get educated.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]

I don't think Mormonism is any more a cult than any other organized religion....... however, and it's a big however as far as I'm concerned, like Sharia Islam, Mormons as part of their faith believe they should actually BE the government. No more separation of church and state. I've had that discussion with several of them, and all the feedback I get is "Wouldn't the world be a better place if we were all Mormon?" when I disagree with them taking over the country. Thank you, but nooooooooooooo. Also the whole "mark of Cain" thing they insist on for black people just bothers the hell out of me on general principle.