How To Clean A Jumbo Base?

Nerdy

I recently got the nammor Cleo with the jumbo base. I've had it for 3-4 months and I am about to smoke. My worry is that the jumbo base has this ..... Film a thin film of what looks like dust and wetness maybe the shisha juices?? What's the best way to clean this out? I don't have a base brush as one didn't come with. I did use the tip of the stem brush and bent it a bit and used the metal tip to break loose the things that I could reach. Ideas??

but really, use a bleach solution of like 1 part bleach, 10 parts water, let it sit for a bit, then rinse the shit out of it a bunch of times. it worked on my base that got disgusting when i got lazy. do it, thank me later

I got it cleaned ... I did a test run with bleach in another glass container and it left that strong smell after and I don't wanna smoke bleach 😨

I used this.

1. Warm water with salt and vinegar solution about 2-3 tables spoons of salt and a 1to4 part ratio of vinegar/water.
2. Mix all the things together and let it sit in the base for 3 or so hours.
3. After it sits, If you got a base brush use it with the solution still in it. Clean and scrub.
4, pour out solution and rinse, rinse, rinse.
5. Wash out base once more with a antibacterial soap.
6. Air dry or towel dry the inside of the base.

And success 😊

Efferdent denture cleaning tablets, I swear by those. Warm water in the base, drop a couple in, toss in your teeth, and wait a bit. I usually let it sit about an hour shaking it every now and then, though an hour is more than likely overkill. It gets any film off from my experience and also deodorizes the vase completely.

[quote name='KasbahBazaar' timestamp='1348427022' post='557014']
Efferdent denture cleaning tablets, I swear by those. Warm water in the base, drop a couple in, toss in your teeth, and wait a bit. I usually let it sit about an hour shaking it every now and then, though an hour is more than likely overkill. It gets any film off from my experience and also deodorizes the vase completely.
[/quote]

Will have try this out.... Time to dirty up my base, by smoking for days.

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1348534275' post='557103']
i use a toilet brush that i bent. scrub scrub scrub. its works. i dont use a solution of any kind. just hot water.
[/quote]

😳 ..... Even though I know what you mean, the thought/chance alone of using the wrong toilet brush to clean out the base is nasssttyy 😰