I Need Writers

Urloc

First thing, I am not sure if this is appropriate to write here so feel free to move or delete if it is not.

The thing is that I need writers, in American English language. This is a part time job and I usually post these jobs in portals like freelancer.com but I am fed up to do it there because I always get non-native writers, mainly from the Philippines and India who claim to be American and then, they grammar sucks. Maybe I am lucky here since I see most people here are Americans.

The topics vary from time to time, the one I have now is quite "cool" since it is writting about games, but you may also take to describe lingerie, exams or many other stuff.

The payment is through MF and since I guess people here are not used to these jobs, I can pay in small batches first until you feel confident with it. The payment is $600 per 100.000 words, but again, I can pay in smaller batches at first. You won't be rich with this, but it may be a good extra. For those not used to number of words, a MS Word page is roughly 500 words.

Feel free to reply to this message or PM me for more info.

• 5 weeks later...
[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1350537026' post='558674']
100,000 other countries use the . in place of the ,
[/quote]

Something is weird....... 100k words is a book. Not a short descriptive or technical document. So essentially you're probably talking about producing a novel here and selling all rights for $600. As an ePublisher, I wouldn't consider that a fair rate. However..... It's still the writer's decision.

'Rani

• 1 month later...
Well it seems this is alive after all.

No, it is not a novel, it is just a whole lot of lingerie articles or other articles. Here is the deal (feel free to remove the link if you think this is just spam).

I own the website www.clothlands.com and I need descriptions for SEO. There are around 2000 products to be reviewed at around 500 words each... but this is not the only site I have but the thing is always the same, review products and make SEO oriented descriptions. (If you do not know what SEO is, do not worry, it is just to put the words I need in the places I need).