Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
MR Bubble

New Al Amir Flavors!

61 posts in this topic
rather odd it is that al amir would gone down so, i tried their
original 2 flavors, grape and double apple and they were awesome, there
no buxx whatsoever but the flavors were great

I agree about the Al Amir grape. That is by far the yummiest stuff I have ever consumed in my life!
MR Bubble

Re: Al Amir grape.  Geprge was good enough to send me a sample over the summer, and although I'm not a huge fan of the flavor (personal preference, as it is an amzingly rich and flavorfull smoke) I had the urge to have a bowl of it this evening.
Is it just me, or is this a very tempermental smoke?  It seems that in order to get the best flavor and density, it has to be right on the edge of burning -- unfortunatly, I kept going over the edge all too easily.
Just wondering what others impressions were....
E.G.

[quote=TheHookah.com]
I had about 20 people respond to the post.  I will get the samples out as soon as I can.  Thank you guys for your

Hey E.G., to answer you question, I always try to get my massel as hot as possible just before burning. That is the best way to do Nakhla, which I consider to be the most tempermental out there. So, I always load the coals the same for all shishas and adjust from there. Yes, I got the best results from the Al Amir grape with 3 one-half pieces of Japanese coals (which is pretty toasty) and the first few pulls, al amir flavors all taste the same: flavorless, like it is starting to burn. Then, it just "gets right," and gives a wonderful rich, thick smoke. Well, for me anyway.
MR Bubble

Still havent gotten mine yet...isnt TheHookah.com in Southern cali?
Thats where I live.....mail should only take liek a day right?

has any one heard of putting milk in the water to make the smoke thicker ? i have tried but don notice a difference ?

The first time George sent out samples last spring, they didn't move too swift either. Don't worry. If he said he will get them to us, then he will get them to us. I don't know how many times I have spoken with him over the phone and found him to be a good business man. Don't worry. The stuff is free after all. It'll get there.
MR Bubble

and even if they dont show up its not like we paid for it 

Im not worried it wont come, its just theyre in so cal and so am I...so
it would take 2 days for itto get here. But Ill be patient with
something Im not paying for. Free tobacco is always worth it :)