New Al Amir Flavors!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like Al Amir has come out with what could be some tasty new flavors. weshould definitly get on the ball and review some of these. im going to def. get some of the watermelon and triple apple, could become the holy grail of apples *fingers crossed*

Holy sh*t Mr. Bubble!! [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/forum/smileys/smiley3.gif[/img]
 Now I seriously need to make about a $200 order! Between all these delicious Al-Fakher flavors and new Al-Amir flavors coming out, I have found myself once again drooling all over the keyboard in anticipation
Kiwi, Blackberry, Sour Apple, Triple Apple, Watermelon, and White Grape!!
  The idea of trying all of these new flavors has my head spinning in circles
 Not to mention the fact that I still need to restock my normal Al-Amir Peach and Strawberry, as well as pick up some Al Amasi Apple and Strawberry.
  And did I mention that I have Al-Fakher GS Strawberry, AF GS Bahraini Apple, AF GS Black Grape, AF Cappucino, AF Cola, AF Cocktail, and AF Lemon on my hit list as well?
  Plus I still need to restock my supply of AF GS Eskandaraini Apple and AF Grape!

Whew... this next order I make is really going to break the bank

I'm going to order the blackberry,pomegranate and prolly the kiwi .Also I'm getting some strawberry massel from Bahrain that my friend is getting me.He runs a arab bodega and swears this massel is the best.I should have it this week.Will do a review compleate with nose hits,LOL.

I just ordered Al-Amir:

Blackberry
Pomegranite
Kiwi-Strawberry
Sour Apple
Triple Apple

I hope the Triple Apple doesn't taste like licorice.  I actually
like Double Apple, but I haven't tasted one that REALLY knocks my socks
off.

I called The Hookah,  and I got a recording saying that they're
not shipping now due to the storms they've been having.  The last
time I ordered from them,  it took 12 days to arrive on an
overnite delivery.  I hope this won't be a repeat performance. But
then,  I suppose that anything worth having is worth waiting for.
God knows I've got enough other flavors on the way to keep me going
well into the next MONTH!!!

Along with this order of Al-Amir,  I've got some flavors coming of:

Al-Fakher
Golden Seal
Romman
and
Fumari

I'm not going to list all the flavors,  because it would take too long 

What flavors don't I want to order?
Hmm... probably anything Bananna or Coconut flavored!  
  And after my first experiance with it, Im steering clear of anything from the Hookah Splash brand... although I do enjoy the massell from their sister company Sultan from time to time.
Just cant beat that Sultan buzz, even though the flavor leaves quite a bit to be desired
Not too interested in anything from Nakhla either (Im sorry Mr. Bubble, cause I know you love their mixes!) other than my old favorite Single Apple.

Mmm.. still need to get my greedy little paws on some Abu Haitham Apple, Al-Waha Honey, Al-Waha Peach, Al-Waha 5 Star Mix, and Al-Waha Vanilla too
 Man... its getting expensive to be a massell enthusiast these days!!

Oh yeah... forgot to mention.... gotta score some of those Fumari flavors too!
Mmm... must have Bubblegum, Caramel, Blueberry, Tropical Punch, Watermelon, Sour Apple, and Apple Blossom!!!
  This hookah hobby is going to be the death of my bank account... I just know it  

The Blackberry sucks,  right along with all the rest of them.

Buyer Beware!

Only buy the new Al-Amir flavors if you've got money to BURN and you don't mind throwing away WHOLE containers of shisha

There's no use doing a review,  because they were all like
inhaling air,  all the same overpriced & overhyped garbage

We have had some very positive reviews on the new Al Amir flavors.  I am willing to send out some samples to the first ten people who send me their address to [url="http://mailto:george@thehookah.com"]george@thehookah.com[/url].  I would definitely like to get some more feedback on the new flavors.
George E.

[quote name='TheHookah.com']We have had some very positive reviews on the new Al Amir flavors.  I am willing to send out some samples to the first ten people who send me their address to [url="http://mailto:george@thehookah.com"]george@thehookah.com[/url].  I would definitely like to get some more feedback on the new flavors.  
George E.[/quote]

Email sent.  I hope I made the cut, as well!

[quote name='TheHookah.com']We have had some very positive reviews on the
new Al Amir flavors.  I am willing to send out some samples to the
first ten people who send me their address to [url="http://mailto:george@thehookah.com"]george@thehookah.com[/url].  I would definitely like to get some more feedback on the new flavors.  
George E.[/quote]

Talk about customer service!!!
I'm sold...as someone who is somewhat new (albeit learning very
quickly) to hookah, I'm trying not to go broke as I attempt to try all
the flavors out there!
So far, favs have been a honey rose mixture and Plum Caramel has come
out on top thus far.  I'm trying to keep my experimentation down a
bit just because it's sometimes hard to justify spending $100 on
massael just to see if it's any good!
Keep up the good work and great inventory!  You'll be getting an
order from me soon regardless of whether I get samples or not...the
simple fact that you offered shows me what kind of business you run.

Well, sent mine with my fingers crossed.  I'm a huge fan of pomegranate (the actual fruit), so I'm hoping to make the cut.
Assuming Mathazar and I have different tastes in ma'assel, I suspect my next order may be a big batch of the new Al Amir.

Mr. Scratch.........do as you like,  but before you make that Huge
order,  you may want to ask for some samples first.  I"m
sending my whole order of Al-Amir to Gamaliel.  Maybe he would be
kind enough to send you some vacuum-sealed samples. Or go
ahead and order the New Al-Amir,  but after it arrives and you
find-out that I was telling the truth,  don't come back here and
say you weren't warned.  The pomegranate tastes like you're
smoking pure air. It has no flavor whatsoever.  But, 
hey,  some people just have to find-out on their own.

If I were you,  and I had the spare cash laying around,  I
would go over to Fumari and order some White Peach &
Watermelon,  it completely BLOWS-AWAY Romman Peach.  I'm also
sending my entire order of Romman Peach to Gamaliel.  You could
also go to Hookah-Shisha and order some Romman Sweet Melon.  And
if you're feeling REALLY like spending,  go to Southsmoke and
order some AF Coconut and some of those cool flavors

[quote name='Mathazar']Mr. Scratch.........do as you like,  but before you make that Huge order,  you may want to ask for some samples first.  I"m sending my whole order of Al-Amir to Gamaliel.  Maybe he would be kind enough to send you some vacuum-sealed samples. Or go ahead and order the New Al-Amir,  but after it arrives and you find-out that I was telling the truth,  don't come back here and say you weren't warned.  The pomegranate tastes like you're smoking pure air. It has no flavor whatsoever.  But,  hey,  some people just have to find-out on their own.[/quote]

Well, that is why I'm hoping to be able to try a sample before I go ordering.  (Gamaliel -- you up for swapping out some of that blackberry and pomegranate?  Drop me a line at [url="http://mailto:scratch@efn.org"]scratch@efn.org[/url] )  Yes, I've made a number of 250g mistakes in the past, and I've considered your opinion on this (it was never a case of my thinking you weren't telling the truth; you have no reason to lie).  However, I also consider that we might have different tastes; a friend of mine is a fanatic for AF plum while I think it is boring and tastes mildly dry and chalky.  He (and a lot of others here) dislike AF banana, while it is one of my preferred smokes.  In the end, sometimes the only way to really find out is to do as you mention; find out on your own.
But no, I won't spend the $ to get 250g of it without trying it first.