My Greetings To The Hf Community From The Other Side Of The Earth! =)

MiniMo

Hello, everybody! =),

Let me introduce myself. My real name is Sergey, I live in Ukraine, Europe. My home town, doubling as a capital, called Kiev.

My relationships with hookah smoking has begun in 2006, but till the last year I didn't know hot to do it right. Then I've discovered some other forums and finally I'm here today. =)

Nowdays I use my two hookah ubermachines: Khalil Mamoon 31" Kamanja and Khalil Mamoon 18"whi Beast (the latter I use while on business trips =) ). Concerning bowls there are KAYA mini phunnel, HookahJohn Alien Mini and severals day ago my Tangiers Pico Phunnel has arrived. Mostly I smoke Al Fakher, a little of Nakhla and Starbuzz. Want to try famous Tangiers. =)

I think it's will be a long way for me to become a hookah-pro and hope that experienced members will answer my questions. =)

Thanks! =)

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1346612689' post='555677']
Welcome to HF, Sergey! Hope you like it here. :)
[/quote]

I definitely think so! =) There's so much interesting information for me, that my only hope I will have enough time to read it all! =)

Again, excuse me in advance for my English and possible misunderstandings beacause it's not my native language... =)

[quote name='gramps' timestamp='1346629462' post='555693']
Welcome to Hookah Forum![/quote]

Thanks for invitation, it's great that HF community is so well-wishing... =)

[quote name='gramps' timestamp='1346629462' post='555693']And your English is very good, in fact, better than some native speakers. :D[/quote]
Thanks again, I will try to do my best. =)

[quote name='Cp44' timestamp='1346760094' post='555741']welcome to hf[/quote]

Thanks again! =)

NB: just noted again during just few days that forum members are very patient when answering noobs questions (I still am! =) ) and not pushing them away. And that's great! =)

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1346933805' post='555879']Welcome to HF! Glad to have you here. :)[/quote]

I can't stay without answer. Thank you for the kind words! =)