Hello From Utah!

Angie13

Hi, y'all! My name is Angie, I'm 23 and I live in Utah with my gorgeous wife and soul mate Jen, our two kitties Wedge and Mau and our birdie babies Jango, Leia and Bastila. Full house! ;)

I'm a gamer and a geek, as well as an artist. I love nature, shopping, fashion, blogging, photography, everything new age and of course - smoking! My favorite thing is when Jen and I just sit back and relax, play a game on our Wii or PCs, or even a board game (Axis & Allies for the win) and just being a homebody. :P

We've been smoking since June-ish 2009. We started because we saw a hookah pipe in one of our favorite games, World of Warcraft. We decided to try hookah smoking and nabbed a good deal on a little pumpkin rave hookah in Las Vegas. We've since only tried a few brands (Starbuzz, Fumari, Fantasia and Shiazo.) We're really hoping once we get more money we can try Tangiers and Nak.

We just purchased a brand new Mya for Jen's birthday, so we're kind of re-booting our whole hookah routine. We're both on disability, so we're home all day and got used to smoking non-stop. Now we're trying to make smoking more of a ritual a few times a day with kick ass flavors that last for a while. All the smoke shop had was Starbuzz, but we scored some decent flavors for now.

Anyway, that's my long introduction. :D