The Best Of The Best Online Hookah Store!

I am currently about to make a online purchase for a new hookah. I want to know the best websites to buy from and which ones gives the best prices, deals, sales, and free stuff! if you could help me out i would appreciate it greatly! thank you

In no particular order-

5StarHookah.com
UltimateHookah.com
Kasbah.us (for rarer hookahs and accessories)
Hookah-Shisha.com
HookahCompany.com (all same stuff as H-S now I think because H-S bought them a while back)
NazarHookah.com
CrownHookahs.com (for awesome glass pieces)

Tapatalk'd via iPhone Edited by Chreees
Added Crown. How could I forget Crown???

Just remember, the cheapest does not equal the best. You get what you pay for, like Mush said. Most would argue it's worth it to spend an extra $2.00 and actually get your product in a reasonable amount of time, with a credible recourse if there is any problem. A lot of these "discount" stores (not naming names) will lead to you receiving wrong items, terrible shipping times, and a lack of communication. Check out reviews, and shop around. There are a lot of good stores, and really is no "best of the best."
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1346251967' post='555365']
I [i]tend[/i] not to shop at a place where there is no phone number to call if you have a problem.
[/quote]

Same here.

That's a nice stingray,my dream car...

I just ordered from 5starhookah and they helped me out...got some stuff that was listed out of stock...500g package of tangiers kashmir cherry, 250g of birquq boysenberry,and a tangiers Pico bowl...got a whole bunch of stuff totaling $197 and can't wait to get it and see what freebies they toss in.
excellent customer service