Can anyone recommend a nice sweet cherry?

Hi,
in a few places, I've had cherry that is really tasty and sweet, like the cherry you'd have in a dessert. Can't find a nice sweet one though, has anyone tried a very sweet cherry they would like to recommend.
I've had nakhla, fakher, romman which are not the particular taste I'm looking for.
any ideas from my fellow shishaholics?

al amir gets mixed reviews, but i will try some of their stuff in my next order. Only problem is that I haven't seen any 50g packs of them, and am apprehensive. What's their apple like, is that sweet? I want a sweet apple and a sweet cherry :)
the two brands that I want to try are Amir and Fumari so perhaps they have some flavours i am looking for.
anyone know if amir do 50 g packs?? it's not the price i'm worried about, but the actual weight and size of the thing, which affects postage.

The only 2 flavors worth trying from Fumari is white peach<one of my favorites>and watermelon,which is very good.I usually dislike watermelon candies but this watermelon is very good for a change of pace.The white peach I can smoke everyday and not get tired of it,the watermelon is more of a change of pace flavor.I havent tried the other Fumari flavors but I've heard from several sources that the other flavors bite big time.This is not a knock against Fumari,each company has it's hit and misses.I will say the cut of the tobacco is very nice,not too much lumber and the 2 flavors I've tried didn't taste artifical.Nose hits were nice,tho my girlfriend who is also into massel looks at me funny when I do em,LOL.

I tend to think that Al-Waha has a nice sweet tasting Cherry flavor.
  It lacks a bit in the nicotine department but most batches have a wonderfully strong Black Cherry flavor to them that is great by itself and goes well with almost anything else you would enjoy mixing it with.
Al-Waha is similar to Nakhla in the fact that they dont do many flavors well, but the flavors that they do well always seem to satisfy my taste buds. Those flavors being Cherry, Honey, Cola, Rose, and 5 Star mix  

I'm getting a MAJOR buzz from my 3rd Cuban cigar right now 

I've been smoking anything I could get my hands on for the last couple
days in anticipation for the HUGE shisha orders I've got coming
today.  I'm so sick of smoking Nakhla.  These brands I
ordered are going to be MY nirvana

I ran a Google search and couldn't find anyone that sold Al-Amir in 50g
sample packs.  But,  if you really want to try Fumari, 
later this week they're supposed to be getting in a supply of White
Peach and Chocolate-Mint.  Their other flavors SUCK royally, 
but the Chocolate-Mint has me intrigued.  It's one of those
flavors,  like White Peach,  that doesn't stay in-stock for
very long.  So keep checking Fumari's site or call them for an
update on when they'll be getting in those supplies

[quote name='HeadCheese']I'm smoking the Nakhla Cherry as I type, and I suspect that I won't be capable of driving for a little while due to the intense buzz.....whooooo....[/quote] Does this have a tree bark/cologne taste and smell to you? I think the stuff i got is a bad batch or something because it is not good at all.

I didn't get any "tree bark" or "cologne," but I'll admit that the cherry smell was initially reminiscent of cough syrup.  Flavor-wise, I found it quite pleasant and sweet.  Mind you, I'm relatively new to hookahs and have little experience outside the Nakhla line, mostly because that's the predominant brand represented at any of the local shops.  You say yours is not good at all, which makes me wonder if indeed you did get a bad batch.

[quote name='HookahCulture']Topic: Can anyone recommend a nice sweet cherry? ---- Yeah her name is Clarissa and her address is.......[/quote]
I was wondering how long it would be 'til someone came up with that...  
E.G.

I found Al Waha Cherry to taste like cardboard. I experimented by getting a 50 gr sample of Romann and found it quite a bit sweeter with little cardboard taste. However MRS Bubble and I just like the Nakhla cherry better. It seems sweeter and has this weird "bite" in the back of the throat kind of like a mouthful of real cherries sometimes stings the throat.
MR Bubble

• 1 month later...
Hey King Mo...(I know this post is a little old, but I remebering reading it)
Did you Ever find a Cherry you like??  If you would like to try some Al-Fakher I could send you some(Might take a while to get there from the US??)
I got 250G jar of it, I think it is OK, but I might be missing the flavor(Maybe packing bowl wrong or something ).  I won't use it all for a while, So I can send some (30g - 40g) your way if you would like to try?(Free of charge).  But the catch is you have to tell me what you think, if the flavor is weak or not??
PM me if you want?
-Craig

hiya craig,
thanks for the offer, but I have had a hell of a lot of fakher cherry over the past couple of years  . It's a nice flavour, but not quite the cherry I'm looking for. It has a slight floral flavour to it and tends to lose it's flavour quicker than many of the other fakhers. Mixes well with apple as well, but a decent smoke on its own.
Incidentally I got al amir cherry coming through the post, so will have to review that when it comes. Shipments may be delayed cos of xmas rush, but expect a few reviews soon if the postman is quick . I don't like floral flavours, I prefer sweet stuff, so am looking for a sweet cherry. Perhaps the Amir will be decent.

hmm, the fumari cherry I had, (it was called cherry bomb, don't know if your 'black cherry' is different) was a completely flavourless smoke. wasn't impressed. I rather liked the romman cherry which was nice, but didn't have the sweetness I was looking for.
One time I had some cheap syrian cherry tobacco which was rather nice, but i have no idea where that particular cafe got theirs from.
Will see how al amir is when I get it.

• 5 months later...