Tangiers new bowl pics

heres some pics of Tangiers new bowl which i picked up when i visited him.basically it makes your bowl last 2-3 times longer, the main reason why is because there are no holes for the flavor to drip down.[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/jtemes/IMG_0928.jpg[/img][img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/jtemes/IMG_0931.jpg[/img][img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/jtemes/IMG_0934.jpg[/img]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think as for a foil method, maybe poke holes not directly in the center, but around the ring were the shisha is. Then place the coals in the middle, and work its way around the middle. I think that might be the best way, but i would need one of my own to test it out. I figure with one and a tub of my best shisha, i could get it down perfect.

I'm not so sure about the foil right in the middle... but I want to get one of these now. Tangiers needs to stop trolling around and start postin again :P Hook us up on the info of where to buy this jewel

[quote name='DizzyGuy']I  want to get one of these now.  Tangiers needs to stop trolling around and start postin again :P  Hook us up on the info of where to buy this jewel[/quote] i second this post.

See, this is one of the reasons why I wished that I could go visit Cali... I want to go to Tangier's place, Fumari, and troll around to some of the shops. I'd be in heaven compared to Bama :/

when i saw tangiers personal hookah im pretty sure his foil was just set up normally, lots of big holes. ive thought about trying it without holes in the middle. maybe ill try and then post. but then again tangiers had his bowl going for 3 hours and he had just 2 japanese coals right in the middle of the bowl.

Is he selling them in his shop or did he give one specially to you?Did he not explain how to use it? Send him a PM and ask him. Will save all the hassle of trying to get it right.We're all expecting an in-depth review of how it smokes in comparison to a regular bowl!

im pretty sure hes selling em from his shop. not positive though. he didnt explain too much in depth just told me to pack it in againt the sides (in and out) as much as possible. so other than that i figure you use it the same.

[quote name='jtemes']im pretty sure hes selling em from his shop. not positive though. he didnt explain too much in depth just told me to pack it in againt the sides (in and out) as much as possible. so other than that i figure you use it the same.[/quote] using it normally would work normally, but i bet the best smoke from this would mean a bit of experimenting with the foil and heat management.