Help Wanted....

Rani

Okay, so I'm posting this everywhere because we need some help and are having no luck so far....

We need a plumber's helper. Somebody who's a hard worker, wants to stick around be trained and grow with the company. Doesn't pay much, but more than minimum wage. Doesn't require more than a general knowledge of plumbing and the willingness to learn both plumbing and eventually HVAC. Both plumbing and HVAC pay very well, so for somebody looking for a long term career would be perfect. We're in La Habra, California. PM me and I'll tell you more if anybody knows anybody looking.

'Rani

I know a plumber that has his own company tht could provide services for you, but no one personally that needs a job :( i'd take it but i just got a job which will probably pay more, plus i only have basic home plumbing skills, thanks for the offer but i'll keep it in mind.

Thanks, but yeah, we're not going to bring on a plumber that has his own company to compete with us while he's working for us. Our last guy was $12.00 an hour. Boss is kinda desperate, so I'm thinking he'd go up to $15.00 if the personality clicks, you know? (Note: To me that's not all that much right now, but the potential is great.) Hell, put a notice up in Cherry Bomb if you think it would help. The boss himself is out running calls. That's how busy we are.

'Rani

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1345272625' post='554379']
I'll do it. Fly me out. :D
[/quote]

I agree with this rani, he needs to get out of his state and come to cali with us. :)

but if ur in la habra idk if people from redondo would wanna commute there. but ill let all my uneployed friends know