hookah after....

Skimo

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tangiers']Actually, Heat is offended by double entendres and euphemisms, but not explicit language. Thats the problem. She's also not really offended, just flirtacious. She was saying she wanted to move in on Mrs. Scalli's territory. Thats what I heard.[/quote] This forum is ridiculous, really.I love it though.We've smoked several bowls of Tangiers Passion Fruit, and by golly... it was everyone's here (aside from me) first time smoking delicious Tangiers.They love it.Thanks Eric!

[quote name='surfpico'] [quote name='Scalliwag'] but do ya still love Scalli?[/quote] Well, I don't know what to say. To be honest I'm afraid of the Mrs. especially if she's from Texas! [/quote] Haha!!! Good answer darl'n! I was a welder 17 years hanging with crazy ass bikers and have not had enough sense to be afraid of anyone..... except the womenfolk.Ms. Scalli is 5 foot even and weighs barely over 100 lbs. (not BS'ing ya, she's tiny) I am twice her weight and pushing a foot taller and she scares the hell out of me!!!She is pretty docile most of the time though.

[quote name='surfpico'] [quote name='Tangiers'] Actually, Heat is offended by double entendres and euphemisms, but not explicit language. Thats the problem. She's also not really offended, just flirtacious. She was saying she wanted to move in on Mrs. Scalli's territory. Thats what I heard.[/quote] This forum is ridiculous, really.I love it though.We've smoked several bowls of Tangiers Passion Fruit, and by golly... it was everyone's here (aside from me) first time smoking delicious Tangiers.They love it.[/quote] I'm glad you like it, it fulfills my life's work. I don't care if anybody else likes it, as long as we can hold hands, staring into each other's eyes and smoking Tangiers, our favorite tobacco, together. [quote name='surfpico']Thanks Eric![/quote] Thanks for the compliment, Heat, I'm glad it went over well. I'm sure you stuck up for me and my tobacco...I'm glad it didn't disappoint them or make a liar out of you. Hopefully we can pick up the romantic gazing at each other next time.

• 3 months later...