hookah after....

Skimo

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off:Yes, you all are perverted - and yes I know guys are in general perverted...but you all are exceptionally perverted.Secondly, Everclear is delicious. I had quite a bit of it last night - and yet, I am still alive...and well. Cos you know...if you're thinking about drinking then the answer's crystal clear...it's the invisible intoxicant, called Everclear.:)As for Tangiers, me, and scrabble - I can not produce the pictures. We occasionally play rather perverted games of scrabble. You know - like dirty word scrabble. I don't think you're ready for the things we put down. Like CLITORIS.Skalliwag - you're nuts. Please don't molest your wife's sister via hookah...for everyone's sake.=PI think I responded to all the crazy nonsense going down on these boards.Oh, and Tangiers, I do like the pervertedness... you're absolutely right.-H

[quote name='surfpico'] Skalliwag - you're nuts. Please don't molest your wife's sister via hookah...for everyone's sake.  =P  I think I responded to all the crazy nonsense going down on these boards.  Oh, and Tangiers, I do like the pervertedness... you're absolutely right.  -H[/quote] Wait, you like pervertedness but think Ms. Scalli's sis is offlimits? I think it's kinda a cool idea Not really but it makes for interesting conversation here. She is WAY too much like Ms. Scalli, just supersized!

[quote name='Tangiers']Yeah, we always pay special attention to clitoris. There's a special bonus I like to get when I play clitoris...in Scrabble, that is.  [/quote] in redneck sex scrabble that word is converted to "littlemanintheboat" If you can do that one you got it licked... or is it "if you get it licked you can do that one".... damn I suck at this, or is it eat?

[quote name='nuschultz']scalli, doesnt that depend on if the living room has carpet?[/quote] you are correct sir. Maybe a small close cut throw rug but no deep shag and definately no damn bear rug!!! Those are just disgusting and so damn 70's!!!

[quote name='Scalliwag'] [quote name='nuschultz'] scalli, doesnt that depend on if the living room has carpet?[/quote] you are correct sir. Maybe a small close cut throw rug but no deep shag and definately no damn bear rug!!! Those are just disgusting and so damn 70's!!! [/quote] Sooooo unnecessary.

Some people started posting on itNot knowing how it'd go And they'll continue posting on it forever just becauseTHIS IS THE THREAD THAT NEVER ENDS.Seriously though - the whole ummm "rug" discussion, really uncaleld for.I mean that crossed Heather's perverted line.Great!

You remember the one that guy did, with that game where the first letter of your post has to be the same as the last letter of the previous post...the one guy from Great Britain...I wanted that post to die, too...but it wouldn't. I predict a long, healthy life for this post. Just keep adding fertilizer.

[quote name='surfpico']Some people started posting on itNot knowing how it'd go  And they'll continue posting on it forever just because  THIS IS THE THREAD THAT NEVER ENDS.  Seriously though - the whole ummm "rug" discussion, really uncaleld for.I mean that crossed Heather's perverted line.  Great![/quote] sorry if it offended you. It was intended to be a lot more silly than crude I can assure you. I was pretty sure Tangiers would think it was funny when I said it because of what he had said. It was definately said in a veiled way.... hell we had been much less veiled talking about clitoris' so I thought what I said was not that big a deal... We went from rated R to mmmmm, let'say "Leave it to Beaver" I mean I heard his Mom say to his Dad once, "Ward weren't you a little hard on the Beaver last night?" Please don't be offended by my goofiness, think of it as a bad case of Tourettes and I just can't help myself.

Actually, Heat is offended by double entendres and euphemisms, but not explicit language. Thats the problem. She's also not really offended, just flirtacious. She was saying she wanted to move in on Mrs. Scalli's territory. Thats what I heard.

[quote name='Tangiers']Actually, Heat is offended by double entendres and euphemisms, but not explicit language. Thats the problem. She's also not really offended, just flirtacious. She was saying she wanted to move in on Mrs. Scalli's territory. Thats what I heard.[/quote] Haha!!!! You ain't gonna let a little thing like the truth get in the way of a damn good story are ya?!?!?! So basically ya think she wanted me to get to the point and quit beating around the bush? Damn, there I go again!