hookah after....

Skimo

Whats wrong with chugging everclear?Granted, i only chugged the small bottle (the flask sized one); but at 180 proof it still fucked me up something fierce!/one of the few times i needed a chaser

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='surfpico']I think it took a turn for the worse when the one who came up with this thread hit the "Post" button. But that's just my own personal opinion.[/quote] ill act like you didnt say that, i thought it was a great question to ask and look how many people replied and are enjoying it lol

Hey, Serpico...you say we're a bunch of perverts? Guess what...you seem to like it, because you keep coming back!Kashmir Peach lube seems perfect...I would match the flavor of the lube to the hookah you're smoking.

[quote name='EvansLight']hmmm that brings up the whole, smoke, then kiss and share the smoke, anyone done that?[/quote] Ms. Scalli doesn't smoke, but she's got a twin sister (seriously) so I'm thinkin' since it's keeping it in the family I could try it on her? She's vetoed the rest of my ideas related to that so I am guessing NOT!!! Actually her sister is a fraternal twin that's about 4 inches taller. Technically I got the runt of the litter!

[quote name='Tangiers']Thats not cool. Skimo's not a dick. Scalliwag may be a fart, but that doesn't mean you can call names.    Would you rather this be a pussy and queeb joke thread?  [/quote] finally somebody who understands us texans