hookah after....

Skimo

[quote name='DarthHookah']funny story- (this is actually in the funny stories section) this girl and i were smoking hookah, and then we started having sex. problem is, when she took her shirt off, she threw it into the coals! after a few minutes we noticed the smell, and panicked. she had to wear her jacket home, because the shirt was ruined.[/quote] her hubby didn't ask her what happen to her shit did he?!?!?! HA!!! Just teez'n ya bro! This was not funny at the time but I had a galpal wayyy before Ms. Scalli and I got married (note I did not say date) that had this cool trick where she'd chew some ice and bust a move on Scalli Jr. because she liked watching my eyes roll to the back of my head! The poor thang broke a tooth (on the ice, not Jr. or it would not be funny to this day!) Well Papa Scalli came running into my room to find out what all the screaming was about and I was not even sure what the hell her major malfunction was at the time because all she could do was scream... so I just have my hands up with a "don't ask me look" and she has both hands to her mouth and making an awful racket. Dad's says something like "boy your supposed to ask 'em if it's okay before ya do that..." and I'm like "we barely got started". That was my worst experience in "that" situation and thankfully it was only from a spectator point of view!!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lukasa'] [quote name='Calcartman'] Before, During, and After.  okay okay, just before and after, and I've been taken care of while i was smoking    Its always fun![/quote] You're an inspiration to us all.[/quote] I do what I can :PGotta say, taking a puff off a hookah while being serviced... well, its in a league of its own.

[quote name='Tangiers']Oh, yeah!  I can also make a sex lube that matches any of my flavors, too.  [/quote]so can any of your scrabble partners attest to the quality of said lube!!! (sorry, my torettes... OR HOWEVER THE FUGG" it's spelled is kick'n in!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Lukasa']If anybody mentions the hose being used for rectal pleasure, i swear i'll leave these forums forever.[/quote] you know, when i was in thailand, girls in the go-go clubs would takes hits off of a cigarette with their snatches (and blow smoke rings, too... you wont believe some of the stuff these girls can do)... i wonder if theyve ever smoked hookah like that.... ->wondering face<-

[quote name='DarthHookah'] [quote name='Lukasa'] If anybody mentions the hose being used for rectal pleasure, i swear i'll leave these forums forever.[/quote] you know, when i was in thailand, girls in the go-go clubs would takes hits off of a cigarette with their snatches (and blow smoke rings, too... you wont believe some of the stuff these girls can do)... i wonder if theyve ever smoked hookah like that.... ->wondering face<-[/quote] she was chewing ice and getting her mouth really cold and ya know?

[quote name='Scalliwag'] [quote name='Tangiers'] Oh, yeah!  I can also make a sex lube that matches any of my flavors, too.  [/quote]so can any of your scrabble partners attest to the quality of said lube!!! (sorry, my torettes... OR HOWEVER THE FUGG" it's spelled is kick'n in!!!!!!!!! [/quote] Any of his scrabble partners? Are you making the assumption that he plays Scrabble with anyone other than me?Psh...!I will not comment on the lube.

lol no thats when this thread rocked, it was a serious question :P but its just slowly but steadily gone downhill, and it was all wufabufa's comment that sent us spiraling into really really bad XD

[quote name='surfpico'] [quote name='Scalliwag']  [quote name='Tangiers'] Oh, yeah!  I can also make a sex lube that matches any of my flavors, too.  [/quote]so can any of your scrabble partners attest to the quality of said lube!!! (sorry, my torettes... OR HOWEVER THE FUGG" it's spelled is kick'n in!!!!!!!!! [/quote] Any of his scrabble partners? Are you making the assumption that he plays Scrabble with anyone other than me?[/quote] oops, I think I heard someone say "checkmate"!!!

hey im not werid, in my world im normal and your all weird XDand still waiting for someone to accomplish smoking eating halo and sex all at the same time, if i get a pic ill fork over a brand new box of tangiers for ya :D

[quote name='surfpico']Wow... this thread is ridiculously full of perverted men.[/quote] no....all men are perverted. that's a fact of life. and yes, i've smoked after sex...not right away, had to set it up and put on some boxers.