hookah after....

Skimo

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys really need to try that hot tub hookahing thang I have talked about before. I did not specifically point out the obvious but when I said that you really need to hop in the hot tub with your favorite galpal with the hookah sitting at the side of the tub I was figuring your imaginations would kinda take it from there!!! Dammit Skimo don't make me PM you!!!!

<EDIT> This was for MrGuy, you posted to damn fast Skimo! Dammit!!! Okay, I'll start 'splain'n Lucy!!! When you are in the tub your are generally mostly under water from the neck down. You are in as close a proximity to others as you would be at a table, maybe closer if you are lucky. General rule of thumb you are already pretty damn lucky because just kicked back in the hot tub with your favorite gal pal beats the shit out of hookahing just about anywhere else I can think of. Now I'll be the first to say that hot wet gals in their birthday suits can be a whole lotta dangerous but sometimes you just need to throw caution to the wind brutha!!!

[quote name='skimo']lol i agree, fuck caution and go with your heart haha[/quote] Did you really mean "heart" or was that a typo?!?!?! [;] Sorry, I know that was tacky but we are talking 'bout doin' the dirty right?!?!?!

oh there we go. Now you gotta play halo, eat a turkey dinner, and smoke the hookah while having sex. Dear god i would pay good money to see that :PI could see it now. Laying on your back, controller in one hand, fork with turkey in the other, with the hose just hanging out of your mouth, and a woman bouncing up and down on your lap like a kid in santas lap at the mall during christmass....

[quote name='EvansLight']oh there we go. Now you gotta play halo, eat a turkey dinner, and smoke the hookah while having sex. Dear god i would pay good money to see that :P  I could see it now. Laying on your back, controller in one hand, fork with turkey in the other, with the hose just hanging out of your mouth, and a woman bouncing up and down on your lap like a kid in santas lap at the mall during christmass....[/quote] I checked with Ms. Scalli and she double dog dared my ass to even try any of the above and I better be ready for a long dry run! Since I know what she is talking about I'm thinking NOT!!!!!She suggested that you do what we like to do. Women like this guys. Don't just cook something for them, get them to help. They love it when you are "accidently" bumping into them and pretending it is on accident. You will be surprised that you may not even get dinner ready before she tackles you and spanks ya arse! (in a good kinda way!) Ms. Scalli loves this shit!!!We cook up a meal together, I make the main and she does the sides while talkin' a little dirty. We kick back at the breakfast nook which becomes a dinner nook "Nook" always seemed a little ironic at certain times. I already have beer iced down and some of her girlie drinks.... sometimes I make her margaritas using my smoothie maker and ice from Sonic. Try that sometimes. It makes perfect margaritas on the cheap and the gals will like you more (at least they will like you more than if you multitasked the entire night into one ordeal!!! Then with the tiki torches making just the right touch it's to the tub!!! The beer is in arms reach and so is the hookah (which I get to bogart since she don't smoke [;) ) So I have hubbly bubbly in the tubbly with the suddly thinkin' I gonna get lucky!