I Really Wouldn't Put It Passed Our Governement To Stage Tdkr Massacre.

bruceg

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1343832131' post='553052']
If you had asked me even 3 years ago, I would have called you a crazy conspiracy theorist person. Sadly, not anymore.
[/quote]
Just google MK ultra. Your mind will be full of fuck and you won't put a damned thing passed our great ole government.

so you are saying they had the guy outside standing by his car drugged to the gills ready to take the fall? hmm....i could ALMOST go for it.

But there are easier ways to get wht they want.

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1343834061' post='553058']
so you are saying they had the guy outside standing by his car drugged to the gills ready to take the fall? hmm....i could ALMOST go for it.

But there are easier ways to get wht they want.
[/quote]

I'm just posting a video I came across. I'm not saying I agree or disagree as their just isn't enough evidence on the matter as a whole. I am saying two things:
1. A lot of shit doesn't seem right.
2. You can't trust the government - at all. I put NOTHING past them.

I put nothing past our, or any other government. Governments are soulless entities that have no purpose except their own ends once they grown beyond that of a small community. They do not serve the people, they serve themselves. Take our Declaration of Independence. It clearly states that we have the responsibility to overthrow government that oppresses and yet attempting to follow the Declaration will get you arrested and potentially shot for treason. Governments do one hell of a lot of things we never suspect just because they have reasonable ability to baffle, confuse and dance around any issue should they actually get caught. I truly believe that they truly believe the ends justify the means. And do as they please because of it.

It's long been claimed that the US itself was actually behind some of our worse crimes from Kennedy through 9/11 and beyond. While one part of me says logically that something like 9/11 would be impossible to bury - that there are too many people involved, etc. and the truth would have come out. However, the other part of me also reasons that we had a president that desperately needed to consolidate his hold on the country because his election was still being openly disputed. Nothing consolidates a people like war and a common enemy. Way, way too convenient for me to be comfortable especially with the convenient legislation that managed to get put into place because of it. Plus the fact that we've closed the investigations so quickly makes me wonder. Hell, as of a few years ago, we were still having hearings on Oswald and Kennedy! Yet we thrust 9/11 under the carpet as a "done deal" that fast?

So trust our government? Not as far as I would trust a hungry wolf with my dinner.

'Rani

I wouldn't either.

I have watched some docs on 9/11 and let me say it's very convincing that some of those buildings came down in ways that could never have happened without help.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1343838101' post='553067']
I wouldn't either.

I have watched some docs on 9/11 and let me say it's very convincing that some of those buildings came down in ways that could never have happened without help.
[/quote]

Despite my belief of the convenience of 9/11, I have to say that high rise buildings built after 1970 are all designed to collapse into themselves to minimize collateral damage, so they really did fall exactly the way they should have. HOWEVER.... and it's a big however..... The amount of damage to an upper floors should not (in my opinion) have caused such a catastrophic collapse. If you don't believe me, go build a house of cards, or blocks or whatever. Now take out the upper portion. And see what happens. The foundation remains primarily intact. And in the twin towers, relatively minor damage (considering the size of the building) to upper floors resulted in collapse all the way into the sub-basements. And I just can't see that happening from upper floor damage.

If you want to collapse a building into itself, you have to damage it at the foundation.

'Rani

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1343838101' post='553067']
I wouldn't either.

[b]I have watched some docs on 9/11 and let me say it's very convincing that some of those buildings came down in ways that could never have happened without help.[/b]
[/quote]

Bingo.

Alex Jones is certainly way out there on the bleeding edge, but he's right as often as he's wrong. That is really scary. If you go to his site and follow the links he posts that lead to mainstream news sources, you'll see that he's usually not making stuff up. He's just putting out his own interpretation of the facts. I hope for our sake that he's exaggerating the risk. If not, we're all pretty much fucked.

Note that it's not just one party he rails against. He's down on Dems and Repubs. Like George Wallace said years ago, there's not a dime's worth of difference between them. Both are evil in their own way.

[quote name='gramps' timestamp='1343851488' post='553082']
Alex Jones is certainly way out there on the bleeding edge, but he's right as often as he's wrong. That is really scary. If you go to his site and follow the links he posts that lead to mainstream news sources, you'll see that he's usually not making stuff up. He's just putting out his own interpretation of the facts. I hope for our sake that he's exaggerating the risk. If not, we're all pretty much fucked.

Note that it's not just one party he rails against. He's down on Dems and Repubs. Like George Wallace said years ago, there's not a dime's worth of difference between them. Both are evil in their own way.
[/quote]

Honestly, I think they're corrupt and evil in the [u]same way[/u]. And the reason I think so is simple: I don't think there's a single bit of difference between the individuals that make up the party. Remember they're all career politicians. When you leave college with a degree in criminal justice for instance, you could go work for the FBI, ATF, local police, etc. If you're a programmer, pick Apple, IBM, HP, etc. You pick the company that's going to get you to your career goals. If you're a politician that would be one of the two parties. I'm sure they have various disagreements about the details, but the overall direction? Nah.... They're all in it together though it benefits them to pretend to us they're not so they can keep us so busy blaming the other side that they keep pushing towards their joint agenda. In collusion with Wall Street they have now created a canopy economy that guarantees if you're not already one of the powerful elite, you will never get there.

Personally, I'm already sure..... We're fucked. Unless there comes a major revolution, and there will eventually come one, we're fucked. Me, I'm embracing anarchy and hedonism as a permanent lifestyle.

'Rani

Gramps, Alex jones was the one who did the documentary on the bohemian grove correct? Well more so he filmed the cremation of care ceremony. I honestly have no trust for the government between conspiracy theories about 9/11 to the secrecy of the bohemian grove. For those who have no idea what the bohemian grove is it is a Forrest in northern California where all the head honchos of our country (politicians, fortune 500 company owners, etc.) and now some foreign diplomats meet they meet once a year for a week in the grove for the rest of the year the grove is heavily guarded and you will be stopped before entering if you find a way on you WILL be arrested. The group is very limited in actual members And the waiting list is about 15-20 years to get in. Oh and did I forget to mention to even apply to join it costs you $20,000. At the grove speeches are given that ultimately decode America's fate for the next year. It is said that back during Reagan's presidency he first gave his re-arming America speech to the members of the grove so they could decide whether it was a good idea or not. It is also said who will run for president and other high seats of power are spoken of. This just goes to show you how much what we say doesn't mean shot because they are already twelve steps ahead. At the end of The day I think their goal is money and they could give two shits if lives are sacrificed in the process.

Yep, Alex is the one who exposed the Bohemian Grove. He actually sneaked in to film it.

My personal opinion is that the-powers-that-be strive to keep us divided, playing one group against another, so that we never are able to unite against them. Never listen to what they say; watch what they do.

Throwing out the "race card" because not all terrorist or muslims, this guy, Holmes, should be labeled as a terrorist and not some deranged killer. He fits the definition of the modern/politcal terrorist.