Update On Nargile Store

Well I feel like a moron for forgetting that now haha

Now I did it though and this is what I get

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/4b24240a-04a6-b06e.jpg[/IMG]

That makes
Me want to cry its so beautiful Edited by Coleman

How is that possible Chris I Filled out all the shot like country, state and zip and clicked get rates those were the rates it gave me

Scratch that I missed one button. It would be 131 shipped Edited by Coleman

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1344276171' post='553480']
How is that possible Chris I Filled out all the shot like country, state and zip and clicked get rates those were the rates it gave me

Scratch that I missed one button. It would be 131 shipped
[/quote]

Sure it's not because you don't know your own address? :P

Figure out where you live fool so I can ship these earrings off to you!

No because I would send the Elma's to my fajas since I plan on visiting him soon an then I will have a set up there when I visit :P and bring it down when I come home. I just need to make sure it won't drain me of all my money I have xD

yeah the rates for shipping is a little finicky, I find I need to put in my info, click get rates, then it shows the rates right above where it breaks down the total, then if you refresh the page it includes the ACTUAL shipping cost in the breakdown.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='doug5551' timestamp='1345179356' post='554304']
So I would just like to make sure, does the website take US credit cards like Master Card?? And is there any additional fee for using a us credit card?

Thanks
[/quote]

I paid with Mastercard and I had no additional fees or anything.

However I am not sure if my card was issued in the US or UK.

yah the 639 so far is my favorite with the 628 right behind it I love the 618 as well but the 639 is just bigger and more balanced. My next two will be the 622 and 604 with crystal base. Just waiting until after my birthday in case my girl gets them for me.

[quote name='mattarios2' timestamp='1345327273' post='554416']
It takes like 4-6 weeks, it comes by boat. It states it on their website when you calculate shipping costs.
[/quote]

For me it didn't say anything when calculating shipping costs, actually no shipping cost was calculated. I paid 5 bucks and then they asked for 120 more by email after I paid that.

4-6 weeks? It must be a rowing boat or something.

When you add in your zip code, and then click calculate (to get to that page you click on the cart button that shows the total items and cost in your cart in the top left side of the website when you are logged in with products in your cart) it brings up 2 shipping choices one by boat, and the other by air with 2 different costs and estimated deliveries.

My hookah arrived.

However the vase is broken :( :( :( and furthermore they did not include the tweezers or the wind cover in the shipping.

I have contacted their customer support and I hope they reply me in 24h or I am going to chargeback the payment.

Damn, sorry to hear about that Urloc! I am sure they will be able to help you out. If they are really bad to deal with, vases are readily available for cheap all over the place (i'm sure there might even be a member or two who could ship you a cheap vase as a replacement). In the meantime, there are lots of DIY vases you can make/find that you will be able to make fit onto your stem with some electrical tape or hockey tape (fabric tape) wrapped around.