Update On Nargile Store

Seems as though they have updated the site and you can choose usa from the drop down and shipping expenses are extremely reasonable. Now we don't have to get jacked by vendors who charge quite a bit for the Elmas pipes. This makes it much easier if you can't speak Turkish. I tried contacting them a while back through email and it was hell. I will be ordering the [url="http://www.nargilestore.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29804"]Orta Kafesli Pirinç[/url] full setup and the dunyali just the stem.

Woot Woot

Seriously, I know.

It is getting bad, I sold 3 stems in the past 2 weeks though. So now I am down to 12 complete hookahs with 7 bohos needing stems :-p and 18 bohos in total ... I am trying to sell 1 of my green bohos, if anyone is interested PM me.

[quote name='mattarios2' timestamp='1343102267' post='552420']
Haha nooooooo!

I just love bohos ... is that so wrong?!?! IS IT MUSH?!?! IS IT?!?!? :-)
[/quote]

Nahhh, nothing wrong with that :D

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1343106780' post='552424']
This is awesome, though the shipping price looks far too good to be true
[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing, I sent them an email about the KDV so we will see what they say.

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1343106780' post='552424']
This is awesome, though the shipping price looks far too good to be true
[/quote]

Unfortunately they are.

[quote]Hello Alex; You can send your order as you need to send money for shipping fee 55 €. made through the site alışveriler applies within Turkey. If you send money through MF will ship your product [email="sales@nargilestore.com"]sales@nargilestore.com[/email] mail address. otherwise, you will be refunded the money you send within 3 working days.[/quote]

[quote name='mattarios2' timestamp='1343141485' post='552450']
They just responded and said you do pay KDV to the USA but not VAT. They didn't mention anything about shipping so I think I am going to place an order and see what happens ...
[/quote]
The email above is what the sent when I placed my order last night..

Damn so If I get a small one just the pipe, then a taller one with everything hose and vase etc. I am prob looking at like 120+ for shipping?

That sucks.

Still better than ordering from vendors here though.

Well I've always known it was a deal but before when they only had Turkey as the drop down for country I tried contacting them through email and it was a shit show. Maybe I got someone who was awful with English but i was like f this.

Now that you can fill all the info out pay through their site with MF and boom done, well now I only have a question or two that needs answering through email and the order will be placed :-)

When they respond tomorrow if they don't understand me, any chance you could help me send some emails? Or I guess I should ask first do you speak Turkish? lol. I assumed you did since you have been ordering from there for so long.

I'd have no problem sending you some coals, tobacco, or something for the help.