New Nahkla Flavors

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1342164988' post='551612']
Is that first one strawberry???
[/quote]

[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Ice watermelon, Ice lemon, Ice raspberry, Ice grape and Ice Apple..........[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1342172487' post='551624']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1342164988' post='551612']
Is that first one strawberry???
[/quote]

[color=#333333][font=tahoma][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Ice watermelon, Ice lemon, Ice raspberry, Ice grape and Ice Apple..........[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Well shit. I was on my phone earlier and couldn't see the image that well. Why the hell reboot Watermelon?? It's already great in the Mizo line... Rebooting Strawberry (in the Mizo line preferrably) would be awesome... I probably won't go out of my way to try any of these Ice flavors. I didn't for the first round they put out either. Just seems like a line to compete with Starbuzz and the like, which doesn't interest me.

don't knock it until you try it.

their cosmo and lemon ice mint were phenomenal.

shisha on the beach was good but too weak, wasn't that strong, flames was meh i'd rather have og cinnamon, and brandy was ok but the smell was amazing and the flavor was completely diff.

With that said though the ice lemon mint was amazing, and it had more than just lemon and mint to it. I say don't knock it til you try it because if they are half as good as ice lemon mint I will be a damn happy camper!

AS A HOOKAH LOVER & SOMEBODY ON THE INSIDE OF NAKHLA, I CAN ONLY TELL YOU THAT THESE FLAVORS ARE ALREADY CREATING BIG BUZZ HERE! WITH THE INSIDE SAMPLES GONE AND THE TALK STILL GOING ON IN HERE ABOUT HOW GREAT THEY WERE. I WAS ONLY LUCKY ENOUGH TO TRY WATERMELON BUT, ITS LIKE NOTHING I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED OR MIXED!

The ice lemon mint was strong yet tolerable and refreshing for the lungs....you get the lemon taste right away then the ice mint kicks in as you exhale you feel the coolness I guess that explains the ice in the name!! Cant wait to get my hands on the new flavors!! Anybody know when they will be available? I tried looking on facebook in Nakhla USA but they dont have much on the date.

• 2 months later...
This just in, The new Ice line is officially here!! Not only that in addition to the ice line there is also a new flavor called orange peach!

I picked up 250g of lemon ice mint over the weekend in St. Louis and had a bowl of it last night. It is might tasty and very very different from the typical nak. It's def has more juice and a sweeter taste to me. I will def be making the ice line a staple in my stash.

I love ice lemon mint. When I have money I plan on picking up the watermelon and raspberry ones!