Getting coloured smoke?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds cool but maybe some health risks. You could always try mixing some food coloring into your base which would maybe be picked up by the smoke, but im not sure about that. We eat food coloring all the time so maybe it would be ok but im still not sure. It may also ruin your equipment, or at least stain the color into it.

Maybe it's just me, but Nakhla smoke always seems to have a slightly different color. It's less white and has more of a blue-ish tint. Anyone else ever notice this? I even saw it in a picture from that "show your smoke, hide your face" thread -- someone posted a picture of themself smoking Nakhla and the smoke was a bit bluish.

I've seen the blueish tint before... And I know this is off topic... but for you clove smokers, or atleast Djarum Black smokers... Ever notice how the smoke is greenish? I think that's friggin awesome! Yay for colored smoke

ya i have noticed that, its a blue green color. i wonder if clove shisha is the same. anyway try setting up a strobe light and a black light, blow the smoke across a desk and it looks like purple rolling fog, freaking wierd. did it a a party we had it ended up being pretty fun.

I doubt coloring in the water would color smoke. You would need to vaporize the coloring with the tobbaco in such a way that colored particles are not altered. I could probably whip up a concation in the lab (with the help of my chemist friends) that produces colored smoke, but it would probably be REALLY bad for you.

ya, it was af melon, i was the one who'd mentioned the pinkish moke. I noticed, and had it confirmed by others around that the Tangiers f-line red tea smoke was noticibly reddish as well...whats the matter, rings aren't enough fun?