Just Smoked Some Soex Herbal Molasses

Holy crap. I didn't like it a bit. It came free with my little hookah, so I just decided to give it a shot but it's terrible. I'm new to smoking, so maybe I packed this stuff wrong but... It had almost no flavor, it seems pretty fragile to heat? Two coals and about 10 minutes in the smoke started getting pretty harsh, so I went down to just one coal and it wasn't so bad, but still no flavor. It's not real wet but not too dry, so i packed it fairly lightly.

Only good thing I can say about it is it smelt good in the bag...

[quote name='Bawhee' timestamp='1341859170' post='551221']
herbal stuff is awful. dont touch the stuff.
[/quote]

Yeah, I see that! That was my first and last time smoking it. lol

soex is sensitive to heat. It's not very good. If it's a choice between soex and not smoking... i am grabbing a tootsie pop!

Not all herbal is awful but soex sure is.

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1341860646' post='551225']
soex is sensitive to heat. It's not very good. If it's a choice between soex and not smoking... i am grabbing a tootsie pop!

Not all herbal is awful but soex sure is.
[/quote]

LOL! A tootsie pop sure would have been better! Edited by bruceg

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1341860904' post='551228']
when you smoke sugar cane bagassey you get what you deserve. the taste of wood chips. :)
[/quote]

Blehh! lol

Woodchip falvour is reserved for steak only. ;)

Damn...Too late... Ebay from Israel.. No 'shops' over here in Ireland. Bit of a fuss last year with 'Head Shops' dealling highs.. Government clamped down on them and they all disappeared on the dead of nite before the law kicked in...Feckin Ireland for ya !

[quote name='Moes Hookah Bar' timestamp='1341969393' post='551357']
Damn...Too late... Ebay from Israel.. No 'shops' over here in Ireland. Bit of a fuss last year with 'Head Shops' dealling highs.. Government clamped down on them and they all disappeared on the dead of nite before the law kicked in...Feckin Ireland for ya !
[/quote]

Wrong thread?

Yeah, I've had nothing but bad experiences with herbal. I have been thinking about looking into some different brands, but it's good to know to stay away from Soex. I hear good things about the steam stones though, maybe you should give 'em a shot!