Daily Hookah Smokers ! Do They Suffer ?

Hi,

Iam Raj from India... I started smoking hookah some 4 years ago(although by accidentally :-) but i really love it now...
but since past 3 years iam having Hookah almost everyday atleast for an 1 and half hour or so sometimes while eating and working etc...

But since couple of days iam having pain in my stomach and had some problem while going for a Loo :-( and there is some strange pain in my stomach so i was wondering if it was becos of HOOKAH Smoking ?

My Question is[list]
[*]Are there any Hookah Smokers who smoke Hookah Daily ? If yes Did you face any Health Problem till date ?
[*]Is it advisable to Smoke Hookah everyday ?
[/list]
Please feel free to answer this question and share ur experiences too

Cheers !
Raj

Yeah smoking everyday is fun and enjoyable, but it's not for everyone. personally I haven't noticed anything in my health, but everyone is different maybe you should consult your physician. Maybe it is hookah related maybe it's not

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?3dphbj

Smoke everyday. Smoke on empty stomach too long...ulcers. they suck.

no ill effects so far been almost 12 years now.

Ah, another Indian here.

I've been smoking almost daily for the past 2 years and have not yet experienced any negative effects, but I am not delusional, and I know it is harmful to smoke anything, and more so if you're doing it everyday.

I am afraid we won't be able to help much on the matter, mate. See a physician about it and he will tell you what's up.

My stomach and bowels are still doing fantastic, and I've been smoking for a while.

See a doctor.

Hey thank you all for your comments and replies ... Really appreciate you guys !! will give a thought for it :-) Happy Smoking !!