Hi Everyone! New Member Here!

Just wanted to tell everyone hello. I just purchased my very first hookah. It's just a small 11" mini hookah. I also got some coco nara coals and 6 - 50G boxes of various Fantasia shisha flavors to try out. I haven't heard much about Fantasia shisha on these boards. Seems most of you guys are fans of Nakhla, so I hope I didn't make a mistake in buying Fantasia.

Anyways, hello again everyone!

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1341584442' post='550945']
There. I moved your thread to the right section. :)

Good call on the coals. Welcome to HF!
[/quote]

Sorry, I didn't mean to post in the wrong area. :mellow:
Thanks for the kind welcoming! :)

Welcome to the best hookah forum ever ! You will love this place and the people around here. They are awesome and if you want, you can learn lots of things from them. I'm also a new member and i 'till now i learnt tons of useful things about hookahs. :Hookah:

Welcome and good choice on coals like vendetta said, most of us are not fans of it i have had it before yes but not my favorite brand. It's to perfumey for me but some people love that. So it's all personal preference. But welcome again and enjoy.

Also if you ever need help we do have a video chat clinic that we have open to everyone on our tiny chat and we can help over video since it can be easier that way

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rpjmde