Hi, There!

Retta

hello i'm a student in France, and i'm really interested in knowing about the popularity of shisha/hookah in europe! :D

right know i want to know about the shisha popularity in italy and spain..
is there someone kindly enough to tell me about it?
thanks a lot! ;)

Hi Im from the United States and am pretty new here as well, I have been doing quite a bit of research and if i come across anything about popularity in italy and spain ill gladly send you a private message with the link.

Hi ! I'm from Europe, Romania. I have some french buddies and they are funny as hell ! Great dudes ! Here, in my country, all french people are more than welcomed. I can tell you some things about the popularity of hookahs in Europe. First, this all "hookah culture" is developed in countries like Turkey ( this country produces lots of hookahs and shisha ) , Greece or Italy. However, the best hookahs are made in Germany. They have factories in Egypt and Syria. Germany produces great pipes and the company's name is Aladin. Those pipes are similar to Mya Hookahs. The best european hookah tobacco is made by Turkey. This country produces Serbetli. Also they make hookah flavours without tobacco and nicotine: Tanya Herbal and Nina Herbal. Those are quite good as well ! Edited by 89justalex