New Here, Got A New Km Yesterday

romzz

Hello all!

I am new here, however I am no newcomer to the world of hookah. I've been smoking for several years now, and woudl always smoke out of a chinese piece o' crap that would have to be replaced in a matter of 6 months or so. I have been in the market to get a Khalil Mamoon for about 6 months now, and the other day I found a 22" KM Discus for $60 online. Needless to say I scooped it up immediately. It arrived yesterday, it hits great and I couldn't be happier. I also decided to celebrate my new piece I needed to get a Tangiers Phunnel bowl, and I bought some Lemon Blossom Tangiers to go with it. There are a few more things I'd like to get, I want to get a new hose and build a diffuser, but for now she's everything I could've hoped for!

I couldn't be happier with my purchase, here she is before her first smoke:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/bMJgE.jpg[/img] Edited by romzz

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1341029120' post='550466']
Lemon Blossom is delicious and underrated. Enjoy the KM and welcome!
[/quote]

I'm actually really glad I got it! I go to a great shop here in LA, the owner really knows his stuff and they were one of the first to start carrying Tangiers after it came out. He was smoking a bowl of it and let me have a hit, I knew I had to get it!

Where did you go to get the KM and what was the shop that carried the tangiers? Also congratz on the hookah that pipe is our shop pipe and its a good smoking pipe.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1341253783' post='550629']
Where did you go to get the KM and what was the shop that carried the tangiers? Also congratz on the hookah that pipe is our shop pipe and its a good smoking pipe.
[/quote]

Hey! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I actually found the pipe browsing around one day on eBay, it was on sale for from a shop that happened to be right down the street from my place for $60, so I couldn't pass it up!

The shop I got the Tangiers at is called Magic Smokes, and it's in the San Fernando Valley. It's an amazing shop, they have a huge selection and the owner is extremely helpful. He even packed my Tangier's Phunnel when I bought it to show me how to properly pack it so I was able to get it down really quickly. Couldn't be happier with the piece, she smokes like a dream.

EDITED: Made it sound like I got both at the same shop, I didn't. Edited by romzz