Hi From Thailand!

Urloc

Hi guys,

I just wanted to indroduce myself so that you can know me, since I already know some of you hehe. And obviously I have some newbie questions.

I have been reading this forum for some time, well basically when I need a newbie question to be answered and really, this forum has been really useful for me.

First of all I started smoking hookah not long ago, less than a year. I was a cigs smoker and one day I went to a place where they smoke hookah and I really loved it so much that I came back there almost every day for a week. I was basically looking for mates to go with me but then I had to go back to Thailand where I live (I am born Spanish). I decided I was wasting my time and my health with cigs for half of my life and quitted them.

So, here in Thailand I do not know people and I just live with my gf and son. There is not much local stuff to buy and I planned my trip to Thailand so that I made a stop in Dubai and bought a few Al Fakher packs in the duty free, 1kg all in all mostly strawberry and cherry. The funny thing is they do not sell coals in the duty free so I arrived to Thailand and had to order coals locally. I got some no brand chinese quick start coals which really suck and there is not much to choose here... but I have noticed there are a lot of people making bbqs here and they use natural coal, is it useful for this?

Also I ordered here what they had in the store, AF 2 apples, Al Ajamy 2 apples and mango and AF gum flavour.

Here in Thailand we do not have many hookah stuff but there is plenty of wood and coal... any advice?

Also I have noticed that smoking hookah is not the same without a good partner to discuss with while you smoke :(

Also thanks for the help guys, not for this thread but for the many things I have searched in this forum.

I am usually a busy guy but when I have more time I will take pictures of my hookah :)