Cherry Bomb Hookah

Pavo21

So everyone it has happened FINALLY

Cherry Bomb Hookah will be opening Friday night for a special preview on June 29thth 2012

Tobacco carried in house is

Tangiers
Starbuzz
Layalina
Al Fakher

We have a good amount of flavors, good atmosphere and a fun place to be, and now to be the luckiest of only 2 lounges in Redondo Beach, CA

Prices are 13$ a hookah we also can add ice if you would want it, we use only Khalil Mammoon hookahs. IF you would like to bring you own hose you're more then welcome :)

The address is

2299 190th st suite C
Redondo Beach, ca

www.cherrybombhookah.com

Come by and smoke!!!

Pavo so glad on the success for you and Erica! If I could I would fly out to help celebrate the opening of the lounge, but you know I'll be there probably like EVERDAY once I come out for my LA intership coming up this year!!! Cheers man!

Would love to come out and visit, wish I wasn't so far.

Incidentally I now have The Runaways stuck in my head.

For those who are members on the Forum we have decied that everyone that is on the forum will only pay $10 for a bowl instead of the typical 13 i know its not a lot but we are thinking of you right?? :)

• 1 month later...
So just and Update for everyone, alls going good! Hookah is going smooth and people are loving the lounge, we already have some regulars and some people that come in every so often and they love the lounge. If anyone wants to come in and mentions the forum its only 10$ a bowl or tells me, we got even more tangiers in now and other tobaccos if thats what you want :)

-CBH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Upvote 1

• 11 months later...

Can you belive it, its already been a year since we have been open!!

We now carry over 35 Tangiers tobacco flavours, we have a couple starbuzz only about 5 flavors.

We also have Tangiers for sale in 250gm packages also Predator bowls and Tangiers Small Phunnels 

Come by and you will only pay 10$ a bowl and mention the hookahforum and you can get 2$ off each 250gm you buy.

We also have two seperate DJ nights during the month one for modern hip hop and one more rave techno and dubstep music. 

Facebook will have our updates and current news

https://www.facebook.com/CherryBombHookah

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...