Scared

[quote name='thejon' timestamp='1343075933' post='552364']
[quote name='gramps' timestamp='1340666455' post='550029']
Around here the very best deterrent to burglary is flying a Rebel flag. Everybody knows that there's a 100% chance of the homeowner being armed. Sometimes they even have a massive weapons cache! Might not work up in Yankee land, though. :D
[/quote]

This is actually counter-productive where I am. They'll break in BECAUSE they know you have weapons, and those are easy to sell. :/
[/quote]
If they can get past the dogs. Rednecks always have a yard full of mean dogs. :lol:

[quote name='brookesaywhatx' timestamp='1343160253' post='552472']
Sorry for the late response..

In all honesty I'd prefer to not have a gun lol. Call me silly, or whatever. I've never touched one in my life and I'm scared to death of them. Especially after the horrible massacre in CO. I know thats pretty rare something like that happens, but still. I'll be staying away from any firearms lol.

[/quote]

Uhh....people like that are the very REASON we need more armed citizens.

[quote name='bruceg' timestamp='1343165110' post='552478']
[quote name='brookesaywhatx' timestamp='1343160253' post='552472']
Sorry for the late response..

In all honesty I'd prefer to not have a gun lol. Call me silly, or whatever. I've never touched one in my life and I'm scared to death of them. Especially after the horrible massacre in CO. I know thats pretty rare something like that happens, but still. I'll be staying away from any firearms lol.

[/quote]

Uhh....people like that are the very REASON we need more armed citizens. It's easy to say all that until someone has one pointed at you. In that moment you'll be wishing and praying you had a firearm to point back.
[/quote]
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...