My Seond Mya Mozza, Got This For A Steal.

mattssn

So i bought a Mozza a while back and broke the base, I don't quite remember how much i paid for it, but i recently found one at a place called hipsy gipsy here, I found it a while back, and they said it was 25 bucks, I didn't have the money at the time, so I had to pass unfortunately, got the money, went back and told me it was 90 dollars, so I passed because I found them online for a lot cheaper. about 2 months ago, me and a buddy went to go get food, and the shop was nearby, so I decided what the hell, im gonna go try again, the guy again told me that it 90 so I mentioned what the other girl had said, so he asked, and told me it was 25 bucks so i bought it on the spot, To me this was probably my best buy because of the deal.

[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/mattssn/292556_10150945143694972_167815768_n.jpg[/img]

I have heard bad things about Chinese hookahs, and to my understanding this is a Chinese hookah, but I am very impressed with this piece, it is all stainless steel, and very durable.

I was wondering what peoples opinion of this piece are, did I get a good deal?

I love my Mozza. The origanal one like you got is much better than the Mozza II.

Hit's like a champ, You got a Great Deal!

Yeah what stuie said thats a Mozza the first one much better then the mozza II which i have both, at the shop we call the moza the og and the smokers pipe because they are SUPER SMOKERS, all the employees have them, cheap and epic. and btw if you ever have that vase brake which it might i've broke 3. but you can just use a alcohol bottle or something that fits it. that is a BIG perk about the moza like i found a vase and made it fit i've used wine bottles and what not its in my collection. Also Exzen uses one and he uses like a 3 gallon container i think for his.

And yah that price surprisingly that's whole sale cost so yah u got lucky lol. Mya is great :)