Help From The Tangiers Folks

Ok, all I want to do is smoke a bowl of Melon Blend or Orange Soda, and I can't seem to do that as every site has pretty much next to no noir for sale. I know Eric has been putting his time into the new line, but does anyone have any idea when Eric will be putting time back into Noir? I'm just curious.

He's backed up. Just gotta be patient a little longer I guess. Check all your favorite online vendors daily and when they have it up, order.

Also what mavs said- never hurts to call and see if they might have an idea of when they'll be back in stock.

yah eric is about 2 months behind in orders because of the new line so even for lounges and what not its really backed up gotta order 2 months a head

yeah cause if you're not local or know a place thats has a lot it might be a while, lol but still everyone im sure can still get some just a higher prices and less selection

Well, if I had known this was going to happen, I would have stocked up. I can't even order the Birque melon flavor cause that's out of stock. I'm so bummed out about this.

If you pay for a small flat rate box, I'll ship some Tangiers to you. I doubt I have any Orange Soda (ew), but probably have more than 1 Melon Blend in stock.

I'll let you know when I get home tonight.

It turns out that I do have a package of Lucid Orange Soda and I think I had a package of Melon Blend (may have been Lucid as well).

I'll throw in 1 or 2 more random flavors to fill out the small flat rate box too, if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...