Crown Hookah Knock-Offs

[quote name='fuckthatvincekid' timestamp='1355721037' post='565337'][quote name='agunn1231' timestamp='1355704914' post='565309']
[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8659/lavoo.jpg[/img]

Edit--Like this?
[/quote]

Oh god, I feel responsible for this..[/quote]

Yes, thanks for supplying the picture from reddit. :P

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

Stuie said it best , If someone wants a CH peice there gonna go to CH , problem is the people who dont know will be ripped off . we need to keep a look out for the imitators and make shue we have a list for people to check against .

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1355778584' post='565433']
Stuie said it best , If someone wants a CH peice there gonna go to CH , problem is the people who dont know will be ripped off . we need to keep a look out for the imitators and make shue we have a list for people to check against .
[/quote]

Will I try other stuff, for the sake of reviewing it for others, Yes! Will it be in the trade section a week after my review, YES! I am not a big fan of glass or metal mouthpieces, it's just not my preference, I drink out of Acrylic cups at home. But the BOWLS, I LOVE!!!!!!! OG Crown Classic and Micro Mini I smoke on a weekly basis!!!!! Never had money at the time to order a glass hookah when they are available.

AF even has an all glass hookah out, Never seen an in depth review on that one either.

That sucks, Too bad the knockoffs will never be remotely close to as good. Especially the glass hookah I snagged off of Crown when the first batch came out. Nothing even remotely comparable that ive seen for less than a grand(got it for somewhere around 300-350) Could knock someone out cold with the base and probably not leave a single crack in it!

• 5 months later...

That sucks, Too bad the knockoffs will never be remotely close to as good. Especially the glass hookah I snagged off of Crown when the first batch came out. Nothing even remotely comparable that ive seen for less than a grand(got it for somewhere around 300-350) Could knock someone out cold with the base and probably not leave a single crack in it!

I've been seeing a lot of glass hookahs recently and I said to myself "if I get one, I want to get a Crown hookah"

I was unaware that they weren't readily available from the CrownHookah site until today and now I come here and see you flaunting your fancy pants hookah in my face.... oh the pain of it all.