Hello From Shiazo Us

Hello HookahForum members,

We are the US distributors for Shiazo Shisha Steam Stones and are located in Chino, California (borderline Los Angeles and Orange County). We would like to be more active on the forums and answer any questions you may have pertaining to Shiazo and offer any other knowledge we have about hookah in general. I've been in the hookah industry since 2004 and have owned 3 different lounges in Whittier and Hacienda Heights. Throughout the years we've served everything from Layalina, Starbuzz, Al Fakher, Haze, Nakhla, Shiazo and Tangiers and from wood coals to coconut coal. Currently at Empire Hookah, our lounge in Hacienda Heights, we serve Shiazo, Haze and Tangiers and use coconut coals with all KM hookahs.

While Shiazo is the main product we distribute, I hope to be able to offer insight on hookah use in general. I'm also looking to learn more and stay updated on the hookah scene. I feel the forums are able to offer this best.

I look forward to discussions with all of you and please feel free to PM me about anything.

- Robb