New Here, Showing My Babys

Liad3D

[img]http://s13.postimage.org/8f4cfi8wn/IMG_070111.jpg[/img] [img]http://s15.postimage.org/tjpl32zdn/DSC_0729_2.jpg[/img]

The big one is brand Ager, I think its made in China but this one works pretty good and I have it 1 year +- .
I've bought it for 32$, and smaller one I've got for free for buying tobbaco in 12$ ( Limited offer, but ussually this one sold for about 7$-10$ max ) .

I live in Israel, thats pretty funny when you have in the meeting section "Israel meet" thread, but you cannot choose Israel when you register .

also I see you pay way much than in israel on tobbaco and on every thing that relate to the hookah, any syrian hookah in same size of my big one here in israel cost 32$ max ( except the specials hookah )
I see you pay for that one somthing like 80$ or even 100$+ , way expensive, I would never pay that much for regular syrian hookah :huh:
Another example is my pipe, my black pipe cost me 6$ . ( I dont pay in $, we have here "NIS", 25nis for the pipe , 120nis for the hookah )

So have nice smoking, My name is Liad nice to meet you :)

Nice to meet you! And your tall pipe is one of the most handsome modern hookahs I've ever seen.

Regarding paying $80 - $100 for Syrian hookahs: around here, Syrian pipes are a rare and desirable commodity. Count yourself lucky that you have access to so much affordable hookah gear!

Also since you're new here -
[img]http://ustaboys.com/uploads/IMG_0006.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 1

Then by all means run out and grab a lovely Syrian Narwas brass stem for your collection right now!!!! What are you waiting for :lol:

Sweet collection, man! Where in Israel do you live? As a practicing Jew, Israel has a special place in my heart :lol: I would love to go back one day!

[b]Epoch [/b]
Im glad to see that i've been welcomed to the zoo ;)
nice to meet you
Well i'm really count myself as lucky as I can get hookahs for cheap, but there is millon things that you can count yourself lucky as you dont live in Israel.
In for example, cars, cars in israel are super expensive, basic Chevy Cruze cost somthing like about 35K$ , my mom 2011 Grand Cherokee cost 100K$ .
Even the gas is expensive, 1 liter of 95 octane cost here a little bit more 2$, thats mean 7.5$ per gallon, double the price of usa ( I visited Key west and Orlando few months ago so I know the prices ).
The worst, car mods are illegal, even Air intakes or put some leds inside or outside the car is illegal :(
So count yourself as lucky, cars are much more important than hookahs.

[b]Judy Oma[/b]
I have 2, I dont need anymore, they all do the same, im fine with my hookah.
Mybe I will buy another one soon, syrian or somthing like that.

[b]Co_hookah[/b]
I live in Rishon Le-Zion , its near the sea as Tel-Aviv, 5 mintues driving from Tel-Aviv.
If you ask me, Rishon Le-Zion better city, much less crowded than Tel-Aviv :P
You are welcome any time !

Nice! If I ever make it back, I just may take you up on that offer! Although, I do love Jerusalem a lot :)

• 3 weeks later...